Kingdom Hearts Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Kingdom Hearts fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghosts and the unexplained...

Go down 
2 posters

do you belive in ghosts?
yes
Ghosts and the unexplained... Vote_lcap100%Ghosts and the unexplained... Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
no
Ghosts and the unexplained... Vote_lcap0%Ghosts and the unexplained... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
xatreen IV
Admin
xatreen IV

Ghosts and the unexplained... Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts and the unexplained...   Ghosts and the unexplained... EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:50 pm

so if you belive in ghostes or the supernatural then post what you think "ghosts" are, your expieriences, stories of them, pics, or any opinions! and if you haz a question just ask!

grace, my friend, my other cousin and my sister were all having a sleepover and we were making a horror movie and on a small part my friend forgot her line, only she wasnt saying anything...we all burst out laughing and when we played back the video i heard something, i told them to "shus" and play it again, and on that part where we were laughing someone or something in the background that sounded like a man (the only man in the house was my dad whch he was sleeping and said he had not gotten up at all) said "hey, hey you" and thats when we started to get our stuff and head outta there! the next morning we showed it to our mom and she said it sounded just like cameron (who is my brother but he got leukimea in 2006) and to make that stranger it was on his best friends birthday! if thats not weird or paranormal then i have no clue what is.

Please refrain from double-posting outside of the "GET IN THE LONGEST POST ON THE FORUM!" topic. This is what the edit button is for.

~Noël, an Admin of the board
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and the unexplained...   Ghosts and the unexplained... EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:58 pm

xatreen IV wrote:
grace, my friend, my other cousin and my sister were all having a sleepover and we were making a horror movie and on a small part my friend forgot her line, only she wasnt saying anything...we all burst out laughing and when we played back the video i heard something, i told them to "shus" and play it again, and on that part where we were laughing someone or something in the background that sounded like a man (the only man in the house was my dad whch he was sleeping and said he had not gotten up at all) said "hey, hey you" and thats when we started to get our stuff and head outta there! the next morning we showed it to our mom and she said it sounded just like cameron (who is my brother but he got leukimea in 2006) and to make that stranger it was on his best friends birthday! if thats not weird or paranormal then i have no clue what is.

Exactly, and remember how he was scolding us for doing it wrong? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://fansofkingdomhearts.rpg-board.net
xatreen IV
Admin
xatreen IV

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and the unexplained...   Ghosts and the unexplained... EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:51 pm

yeah! thanks MARKIE! ah well markie will be markie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts and the unexplained...   Ghosts and the unexplained... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghosts and the unexplained...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Fans :: Randomness :: Random Chat-
Jump to: