Kingdom Hearts Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Kingdom Hearts fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catastrophic Affliction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helper

Catastrophic Affliction Empty
PostSubject: Catastrophic Affliction   Catastrophic Affliction EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:16 am

Dis is a random story... due to bordem. Razz
But it Has Grace in it, Axel, and Alcatraz, and me. Razz I have no clue where this will end up, but hey it's worth a try. Razz
NOTE: I would usually go WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY in more depth, but this is just an extreamly short story, so get use to it. Razz

Sounds of faint car horns began at sun rise.
Twenty three year old Arcee Koltain laid in her bed. She slowly woke to get up to open the shutters. She wore a white tank top, with a pair of underwear on the bottom. Her bleach blonde hair a mess.
She peered out to the streets of New York City. Her sapphire eyes gleaming bright.
She walked into the living room to watch the news, and get breakfast.
"So Gary who do you like?" Asked the sports man on the TV. Arcee nibbled on a piece of toast.
"I'm liking New York, and Sanfransisco!" Replied the other sports man.
Arcee rolled her eyes.
"Alright so Gary is feeling hot for NY, and Sanfran. Those are good teams."
Arcee switched the channel.
a News woman reported.
"Small seismic tremors are running though out Manhattan, with scales of 3.0"

Arcee switched the sound off, and got dressed.
She did her hair just pulled down, She wore a gray leather jacket over a white tank top, she wore gray blue shorts, and a pair of tan leather Michael Antonio Teness.
She grabbed her hand bag, and she was out the door.

"AXEL! WATCH OUT!" Screamed a young woman with Carmel wavy hair.
She slashed the Dusk [a thin white, grayish flexible creature]
"There is too many of them!" said the tall man. He had firery red hair, and he wore a black trench coat. Similar to the woman's.
"They are going to break the portal to Earth!" She cried trying to hold them away from a large glowing blue hole in the wall.
"You know what happens if they do that right?" The man named Axel growled. ", The Ceph get out!!! We HAVE to kept them from getting to this portal."
"I know that Axel! But there is about a thousand of these darnburn things!!!" The woman yelled with horror.
"The humans cannot handle the Ceph! They will wipe them out! They have to stay here in the underworld." Axel yelled.
Then a Dusk pushed him out of the way, and clawed the portal.
"NO!" The woman cried both for Axel, and the Portal.
She ran to slash the Dusk, but one flung her out of the way next to Axel.
It was too late... The portal was open, Earth would soon be in peril.

Arcee trotted around many people to make her way to the building she worked at. She finally made it through the front door, she worked at a office for computer software.
She trotted her way in with a smile.
She waved to the receptionist, and made her way to her desk.
She started up windows 7.
"Arrrcccceeeeeee," She heard an anoyying voice call. It was Carl. ", Hello my dear! You ignored all of my texts last night!"
Arcee started to type on her computer ignoring the black curry haired man, His eyes a hazel, he was growing a small beard.
"And I really wanted to party!" He whined.
"I don't care Carl... leave me alone." Arcee replied with an icy tone.
"Aww, come on babe... listen tonight you, me, and a bottle of jack. We'll dance out rumps off."
Then there was a loude BANG from the down stairs. Shrieks from women, and men echoed.
Arcee stood up, and Carl looked around.
"What was that?" Arcee said on edge.
"Do you think it could be terrorists?" Carl suggested.
"Why would they be breaking into a Crynet building?" Arcee asked.
Then the ground shook, the building creaked.
Arcee ran to the window, and looked down. So did Carl.
"Oh my gaw." Arcee gasped.
Carl swore.
"What the *censored please stand by* are those!?" Carl yelled.

"Alcatraz..." One dark man said hovering over a passed out solider. ", Come on man wake yourself up!"
The man sat up, his eyes squinted he was holding his head.
"Man, you better lay of the dang Tequila!" Said the sober man.
Alcatraz eyed him funny.
"I gotta have SOMETHING good in my life..." Alcatraz replied getting to his feet.
They were in a submarine bunking room.
"Get a wife or something!" The dark man replied.
"No woman wants to be with me!" Alcatraz said rudely.
"Oh, just look at you! You got those charming green eyes, those cute little dimples, broad jaw, that flowing hair, those muscles of steal, that cute butt, man I should really make you a matchbook account."
Alcatraz started putting on his helmet.
"What flowing hair, cute butt? I'm starting to question you." Alcatraz said still being angry with being woken up.
"Your such a bad spirit!" The dark man said.
They made their way out to the submarine area where all the men stood waiting to depart in New York City.
"I've heard rumors like Aliens!" One pale marine said boldly.
"I bet it's just a bunch of bull, like aliens? Really? Crap!" Another man said.
"I could care less what it is, I just wanna shoot the crap out of it." A female said.
Alcatraz took a seat.
"Well, look who finally woke! Mr. Sleeping beauty in the flesh!" A Marine said.
"Yeah, My boy doesn't look hung over by the least." Said Alcatraz's good friend Chino. He was Latino, and kind.
"Well, look when everybody is all out there fighting Alcatraz will be the one to stumble around, and fall on the ground in combat." Said the woman.
"Ha, I could see that. He might live though... you know, by playing dead!" The dark marine confessed.
Then a huge bang shook the sub.
"What the." Alcatraz heard someone call out.
"We got hit? We got HIT!?" Called the pale man. "Isn't this dandy. Put your bathing suits on, let's get out of here."
They where already taking on water by the tons.
They opened the latch, and more water made it's way in.
They started scrambling out the sub, Alcatraz slipped and fell and hurt his side. Chino helped him up.
"Wouldn't want cha dying on us!" Chino beamed. They made their ways out, trying to swim towards the surface.
All of the marines surfaced.
"What did we get hit by?!" The woman called out.
"Holly..." Chino gasped. "Looks like lady liberty took most of the heat."
Everyone looked at the statue of liberty. She was missing parts, due to the destruction. Missiles, and unidentified air crafts beamed through the morning sky.
Alcatraz feared water. He tried to stay afloat.
Then a bright light of red spots light beneath them in the water, red lights on obscure air crafts hovered. The air crafts opened up fire. Killing several on impact.
Alcatraz... wounded started loosing his sight to the water, and blood that lingered in it. He faded out.

Arcee started running when she heard another blast, and seen the aliens start to enter.
Carl ran after her.
"Where do you plan on going?!" He whined.
"Away from that!" She replied.
"I bet they are just some government dudes, no need to worry." He said still trotting in Arcee's trail.
"Oh yeah, you seen how they blew than mans guts out, I am not taking the risk."
She found a door.
She tried to open it. Then there was the sound of breaking glass, and sound of electronic robotic sounding foot steps.
It was silent.
"Oh mercy." Carl whispered.
Arcee ran into the womens bathroom Carl behind her.
"Arcee, I don't think those things care about if you are taking a tinkle." Carl whispered.
"Hold the door, just to keep them off for right now." Arcee told him. He did so.
She seen a large air vent that was near the ground.
She took a fire extinguisher, and broke the bolts off.
The door banged with what was on the other side.
"Their here." Carl said in a distrot whisper.
"Let the door open, and get in the vent with me. We can try to escape." Arcee told him. She started to crawl in, Carl let loose the door and ran to the vent. But as he started to enter something grabbed him. Arcee turned to look at him.
"Carl!" She pulled a hand out to him.
He was completely out of the vent.
All she seen was robotical feet of the enemy, it was like it was standing on a mini four legged tripod. Arcee saw Carls feet dangle.
Then there was a blast that light up the room. Blood dripped from Carl.
Arcee covered her mouth in horror.
Then Carl's dead limp body flopped down on the tiles, just for Arcee to see.
Then the creature stuck it's head in. It resembled a wasps head, but with red lights for eyes. It store at Arcee. It's body encased in a chasm, holding back it's transparent skin fulled with organs. It's arms, and legs robotical steel looking.
Arcee still had her bag with her. She pulled out her gun as the creature tried to crawl it's way into the vent.
Arcee hid around a corner in the went, the creature started it's gun up emitting a blinding light. Then it shot. It did not hit Arcee thank goodness.
Arcee had her gun, she started loading it.
But then a claw of four phalanges grabbed her shoulder pulling her around the rough corner, banging her side into it. Making her drop the gun.
The creature pulled her under it. It's strength stronger than any man she had ever had met.
It growled a sound that resembled a laugh. Three large tentacles hung on it's back.
Arcee tried to get a grip on the creature, but it stood it's strong ground.
The thing wanted to taunt her before certain death.
It shoved a blunt knee into her hip. She cried in pain. The thing rapped it's claw around her neck, and banged her around the vent. Laughing the whole time.
Then it let her go. She was so weak, She started to crawl to the gun. The thing just laughed as she crawled. It found it funny to see a meat sack try to get way. She grabbed the gun, and shoved it in her Bra.
The thing pulled her back after a good laugh.
It took her and got close to her face, about an inch away. About kissing distance.
Arcee sobbed lightly. The creature leaning about a hundred pounds on her fragile body, with all of it's sharp features jabbing into her soft supple skin.
It's crude look starting into Arcee's soul.
What were these things? She pondered. Right now it was life or death, And life doesn't come easy.
Arcee pulled the gun, and shoved it near the neck area that was exposed. She pulled the trigger, disabling her ears for a moment with a whine. The body laid on top of her. She shoved it off. More would be coming.
Always keep safety in NYC... You never know what situation it calls for.

Quote :
This is the sort of Ceph she ran into BTW.
Catastrophic Affliction Cepha10

"You know what this calls for." A long haired man said looking out the window, His hair a snow white. He was tanned, and his back was turned while his hands holding each other behind his back.
"Xemnas, we couldn't hold them off!" Axel whined.
"VIII, I've made my decision." The white haired man named Xemnas snapped. "It should not even be something we have to decide. You must take XV to Earth, and destroy the Ceph."
"How do we do that Xemnas?" XV asked. She was the carmel hair woman that had fought to get Axel eairlyer.
"The out break has happened in an populated city. New York," Xemnas said. ", There is a portal in the city. Your job is to find it, slash it, and the Ceph will accumulate all back to underworld."
"Alright, Where is this portal located in the city?" Axel asked. His arms crossed at the elbow.
Xemnas laughed.
"You locate it." He said.
Axel's shoulders sagged.
Xemnas showed the two a map.
Axel's eyes grew large.
"It might also be underground." Xemnas added.
Axel sighed.
"You started this VIII! You need to fix it!" Xemnas yelled angrily. "People are dying because you and XV could not kill some dusks!"
Axel stood down.
"Alright, let's go Grace." Axel said walking out of Xemnas's office. XV followed.
"Axel, How are we going to accomplish this?" VX asked trotting in Axel's footsteps.
"Easy... It can't be that bad."

Pain... pain so bad it was as if it wasn't even there.
Alcatraz laid on the shores, the smell of fire in the sky. The bright flares of destructive fire burned all around Alcatraz.
He did not care to move. He looked around him just to see dead men, fellow marines piled around him. He wondered if he was just another dead one like them. He tried to move, but he was way to out of it.
What happened, What caused such destruction?
Alcatraz seen a drop ship like the one that sunk the submarine.
It was firing trying to kill any survivors. Alcatraz knew he would soon be shot with by this talon of death.
Then sound of a heavy machine gun fire rung in the night. The ship then backed off. Someone was defending Alcatraz.
He heard footsteps getting closer to him. What he saw next made him think he was dead.
A man, not any man. This man's body was rapped with gray strips of muscle, silver pieces inbetween to hold them shut, it was suit of some sort. It was glorious every move made in it made Alcatraz feel brighter. The mans head was the most interesting. A breathing device was implanted in the front, with a pair of rude red goggles.
The man leaned down on one nee to examine Alcatraz. The man put his hand on Alcatraz dog tags. The hand was smooth, but it was extremely detailed but intern it was simple.
"Alcatraz?... Alcatraz," The man said in a more happy tone at the end. You could tell he was an older African American. ",Destiny is a *Censored please stand by* Huh? It'll be on you now, son."

Quote :
Nanosuit that you just saw. Razz
Catastrophic Affliction Cepha11

Axel, and Grace ended up in a Subway system from transporting.
"This... is New York?" Axel said unamused. ", It's disgusting!"
"Well, we still have to do what Xemnas says." Grace said walking towards the stairs.
Axel followed.
They entered out into the day. The roads empty, and nothing inhabited it.
"Looks like no one's home." Axel joked.
"You have your Chakrams ready?" Grace asked.
"Yes dear, you have your key blade?" Axel asked pulling his circle hand held weapon that had spears all around. He had two.
Grace pulled out her blue, pink, and black colored sword.
"My Compromise Being." She said eyeing the key blade.
"Stay on edge. I have no clue what these things even look like." Axel said.
"This place is pretty deselect." Grace said.
Even thought it was apparent that no enemy stood, the feeling of insecurity burned in the both of them.

Arcee crawled on hands, and knees making her way threw the vent ways.
She was trying to make it out, but even if she did make it out would she be safe? Would those streets she use to trot down have a whole spool of those creatures.
She found her way to a vent opening in a janitors closet.
She pushed it open, and flopped into the closet. It seemed safe.
She sat near the door. She rested.
There where slits in the door for breathing purposes. She peaked through them to see if any enemies stood.
She seen nothing.
She grabbed her phone, and called 911 while she had the idea.
She waited.
*Riiing* *Riiing* *Riing*
"You've reached the automatic New York Police Department phone system, our phone system is currently maxed out, or down. We are sorry for any incovinence. Please remain calm, and try to find someone else to call."
Arcee's mouth hung open.
She sat in the corner, and said a prayer.

Alcatraz woke up in a building, like a warehouse.
He looked at his own hand, it was the one of the man who had saved him. Alcatraz was in the suit.
He walked around to see a man laying in a pool of blood around his head. He wore a white skin tight suit.
Was this the man who saved him?
Then it flashed before Alcatraz's eyes. Literary, all he could see was this flashback.
He seen himself on the beach washed up, and dying. It was a terrible sight.
He seen the man holding himself by the arm dragging him off the beach.
The man's words fulled Alcatraz's head clearly.
"Alcatraz... this is all I can do. It's all I can do... for any of us. Your my last shot here, Gould's last chance, Last chance for all of us.
Then the film in Alcatraz's eyes flashed to the man setting Alcatraz in this warehouse.
"I'm used up," This man continued. ", I'm a dead man walking. I'm... Contaminated... but you... you can finish this thing. You have to."
The man now looking at Alcatraz as he layed on the ground. The man pulled his helmet off, Alcatraz still did not see his face.
"You have to." It echoed.
Alcatraz in the memory now looked at his normal uncovered hand, pale flesh and all. and then next to that hand was the one of the suit.
"Welcome to the future, son," The man said as Alcatraz looked at his arms. ", Welcome to the war."
Then the man had his back turned to Alcatraz.
"Oh yeah... one last wish. It won't let me go that easily. Symbiosis. Gotta break the link."
The man grabbed M12 Nova of a table. He cradled it in his palm.
"I gave you my suit, I gave you my life... promise me... Find Gould, it's all I can do now."
The mans dark face pierced into Alcatraz's, on the mans head many gaping soars on the black mans face. He had a serious tone.
"You... are all I can do."
The man took the M12 Nova to his head.
"They use to call me Prophet... Remember me." He pulled the trigger, and it all went black.
Alcatraz now in the room alone. Now knew what had happened.

Quote :
Here is the video... if you want to watch it. Razz

Although, Alcatraz wondered who Gould was.
Alcatraz made his way out into the day, on the top floor of the warehouse. The sun burning brightly.
Alcatraz still could not believe what was happening.
Alcatraz wondered what this suit was made of.
He did something and then he was glowing blue. There was a deep voice that said 'Maximum Armor" He wondered what it was, but he felt stronger. Like the suit was tighter, and more secure.
He did something else, and the suit was transparent. "Cloak engaged."
Alcatraz was flabbergasted. What was this suit, and how could it do these things?
Alcatraz did Maximum Armor, and then gulped deeply as he jumped off the side of the warehouse. He closed his eyes, but he was safe.
"Prophet..." Someone said over the head set. "Prophet, man! Do you have those Marines? I need you to run your ass to that Crynet building! There are civilians, and they are getting the piss whooped out of them. You guys need to stop there on your way to my apartment, there still might be help for them. I'll upload the coordinates to your HUD."
"Sir," Alcatraz started to say ", This is US Marine Call name Alcatraz. Prophet is dead due to suicide, and the Marines are all K.I.A. Do you copy?"
There was static. "Sir? Do you copy?"
The coms where broke. Alcatraz could hear the man, but the man could not hear him.
Alcatraz looked around, and found a Scar rifle. He cocked it with only a few bullets in the chamber. It would have to do.

Alcatraz walked down the street in attempt to find this 'Crynet' Building.
large sky scrapers with burning chunks right out of them, cars on the road in flames, the pavement it's self distressed from the attack that had just went down.
Alcatraz did not know what he was looking for, but he would have to just go along with it.
He seen a building with the white letters 'Crynet' on it.
He made his way in, his feet crunching on the sound of scattered glass from the front doors.
Alcatraz seen many dead on the ground around him, destruction had taken it's course on this in this office.
He wanted to call out, but he knew it might end in trouble.
"Great man," Gould said over the head set. ", Now look for any living. Check all the areas in this place, got it Prophet."
"Yeah, got it. Now only if you could actually hear me." Alcatraz murmurered to himself.

Arcee sat in the closet clinging to her pistol. Praying that something will go right.
But it only got worse. She heard a screeching sound, then another. She started to shake. Her hands quivered around the handle of the gun.
She seen red lights outside, and non-human feet right outside the door.
Then the door flung open, thank goodness it had went far enough to cover her behind it. So these things could not see her unless they pulled the door to reveal her.
She kept her breath steady and silent.
The things nearly seven feet tall when standing all the way, searched around this room. The one found the air vent open, it then crawled itself into the vent. The one was in the room just keeping guard.
Arcee's heart was like a loud rod knock in her head. she felt that the thing could almost hear it, since it was that loud.
Sweat layered her skin. She held tight on the pistol. Ready to aim it if she pleased.

Alcatraz neared the corner to another empty hall. He looked around, nothing. This part of the building almost looked new. He searched around then he seen a door in the yonder.
A slight glowing light cast from the open door. He got his Scar positioned to shoot. He proceeded with caution.
He looked into the room to see a large figure with it's back to him.
The creature moved a little, and seen Alcatraz.
It hissed a sound that hurt Arcee's ears.
The creature ran, and grabbed Alcatraz by the neck pulling him into the small closet.
He thing took it's gun to Alcatraz's head, Alcatraz fought for a grip.
Arcee seen this, and slammed the door shut as she got to her feet wielding the pistol efficiently.
She aimed it at the creature neck, and she fired it. the creature dropped, and Alcatraz was free.
He held his neck in pain as he stood.
He tried to look at the person who had just saved him, but before he knew it he was being shoved to the ground forced to topple over on his savior.
They both shifted to see what had just accomplished this act. It was another creature.
Arcee aimed her gun, but when in trying to fire it. It was out of bullets.
"dammit!" Arcee cried.
Alcatraz took his side M.12 Nova pistol, and shot three rounds. The thing dropped.
They both sighed in relief. Alcatraz stood but and helped this person up.
He flipped the light on in the janitors closet to see her.
She was not what he had expected.
She gawked, and went wide eyed.
"Oh my..." She said extremely happy. ", Nanosuit two!"
She trotted over the dead alien bodies to look at what Alcatraz had on his body.
She ran her fingers over Alcatraz's arm to feel what the suit felt like.
"Wow, I never thought I would get to see this piece." She sighed.
"You know about this suit?" Alcatraz asked in pleasureful voice.
"Yeah, Crynet Nanosuit support tech," She laughed holding her battered name tag. ", At your service."
Alcatraz took her name tag in his masculine hand.
"Arcee..." He said acknowledge her name.
She brushed some hair out of her face looking into his bright red goggles.
"I'm call name Alcatraz." He followed up.
"Listen, Alcatraz. I have no clue how you have that suit, but the one and only Nanosuit V2.0 in existence belonged to U.S Marine Major Laurence Prophet Barnes, and commander Lockheart was working his best on having it destroyed. He has had C.E.L.L operatives looking all over for that suit. They want Prophets head in the mask hung to a pole. Under working law I would have to rat you out, and turn you into Lockheart admittedly. But I think the suit is what we need, I mean I heard top secret stuff about high tech enemies at Lingshan Islands. I heard about it briefly, but I never thought anything like this would happen here... in New York. and you... saved my life just now... I do believe I owe you."

"You can owe me in a kiss." ... waaaittt. Did I just say that?!!? That is not part of the story... ha... ha.... HAAAA. BACK TO REALITY HERE!!!!!

"Prophet committed suicide in front of me. Come with me. And help me find this Gould guy." Alcatraz said.
"Wait... Doctor Nathan Gould?" Arcee asked. ", Is that who has been commanding Prophet this whole time?!"
She smiled, and pondered what Alcatraz just said. "Lockheart, and Hargreave would be so proud of him now... Crazy conspiracy nutt... is actually sane! Craziest thing I've encountered today, and I've seen some crazy crap today."

Six foot tall Alcatraz had 5'7 Arcee now trotting in his shadow at his side.
"Well Alcatraz, you see when the Nanosuit program was cut the jerks back at corporate cut my job in the proses. They wanted to keep me working of course... Even though half of my Co-workers where jobless, they still kept me around as a C.E.L.L field radio tech. You know, getting calls from the assholes about their visors not working. Some actually grew enough of a sick mind, and decided to call the sweet little field radio worker and try to phone seduce her... Nasty little fu- But.... The only reason I think they kept me around was to check out my ass...
But I get off the point... What you have on there Alcatraz is something different.... something more."
"Care to Explain a little further?" Alcatraz asked.
"I really wish I could, but it's too integrated for my puny mind." She laughed.
They entered a large area that was torn to shreds.
"Wow... Looks like it took a great beating," Arcee turned to look at Alcatraz. "Quick question... How are you going to keep a scrawny, little blonde, in heels safe?"
He eyed her, almost as if he was eye fondling her body. All in good interest of course.
"I'll make it work."
She smiled shyly.

Axel and Grace started to close in on a check point... Figures of men stood in watch towers.
They reached the gate where a man stood. He had a bulky helmet with deep orange goggles that wrapped his face. He stood in baggy white honeycomb camouflage. He bared an assault rifle that had the same camo skin on it, with a logo that had a C with another C backwards resembling a S.

Catastrophic Affliction Ha10

He held up his weapon as he seen the two trench coat wearing pair.
He greeted them with a very nice welcoming.
"Stay back, this is soil of the Crynet system's quarantined area. Turn back now, and find your way to an evac zone. Any continuation forward will result in action against intruders. If you are infected with the virus keep distance from any C.E.L.L operatives or any evac areas. Return home, and continue with normal life."
Axel smiled wildly.
He threw his Chakrams at the two C.E.L.L goons in the watch towers, and watched them fall. Axel looked at the man who gave them the message. He smiled, and then ran up to him with Cha[code]krams in hand. He stopped a face length away the C.E.L.L goon, and then Axel nudged him to the ground with a kick of a knee, and the man dropped.
"Wait... Axel... These are somebodies." Grace said evaluating the man on the ground. "Like... they have hearts and everything."
Axel got down to look at him. "Are they in a organization or something? They have matching outfits."
"I think everyone in this world is somebodies." Grace said.
Axel shook his head. "Poor souls." He blurted, and then walked over the man. "Let's keep moving, We have to find that portal. I so do not want to be in this universe any longer."

"Can you communicate with Nathan?" Arcee asked.
"Who?" Alcatraz replied.
"Gould."
"Oh, no I cannot... The comm link will not link me to him, but him to me."
The two walked down pavement that was littered with rubble, and other shredded remains from buildings that surrounded.
"Speak of the devil... I'm getting a comm from him." Alcatraz stopped and listened to Gould, Arcee could not hear the comm though.

"Alright man, I have no clue if you have people in tow. If you do keep them safe, and if you don't keep yourself extra safe... How you do that is by taking the subway systems, it's low and no C.E.L.L dare go down there."
Arcee just looked at the frozen Alcatraz as he listened to the message. She eyed the thick Nano weaving that layered the Cryberfil muscle. She was literary drooling over the amount of technology that this man wore on his body.
He turned to her, only to find her eying him.
"We are going to a subway system... We need to find you ammo," He said. ", Let's get moving."
The two came to a large wall.
"How do w-"
Alcatraz grabbed Arcee's arm, and slung her over him. Her stomach layed on his back, his titanium spine dug into her gut. She wrapped her arms around his neck. The Cryber fill felt so rugged but so soothing.
He pulled himself, and Arcee up the wall. But it wasn't the wisest choice. When they surfaced C.E.L.L started lighting the small alley with mussel fire. Arcee was shocked but before she knew it Alcatraz spun her around, and embraced her in his arms. His back to the C.E.L.L in taking the bullets that would have impaled Arcee like Grape jelly.
She listened to the ricocheting of the bullets on his back. He then jumped back down the wall.
He let go of Arcee, she gasped. Then Alcatraz jumped back up the wall, and Arcee heard even more gun shots.
Her heart racing, she shook uneasily in her heels, the fear carved her inside out.
Then the shooting stopped. She expected guys dressed in white camouflage jump down, take her and frisk her down to the ground, and then what she imagined them doing to her next turned her blood sower.
But she knew the Nanosuit, she knew he would live.
A furry of blurred gray muscle jumped to the ground. It was him, her savior. Alcatraz, in the Nanoflesh.
"Their down, get on." He said.
Arcee pulled herself onto his back, and they where at the area once before. But this time it was clear of C.E.L.L mercs.
Arcee seen a Scarab with the camouflage that hung on the dead C.E.L.L next to it.
She picked it up, and cradled it.
"Should I be worried?" Alcatraz asked.
"Not at all," Arcee smiled vulgarly. ", I can handle myself. Just focus on yourself Nano-boy."
She started to trot off down some metal stairs. She turned to look at him.
"But I would like to say thank you." She said to Alcatraz.
He smiled, but she could not see it past his straight 'poker face'

They continued on to a large open area, like a strip mall. They where on the roof of a coffee shop.
Alcatraz seen a DSG-1 precision sniper rifle. He took it, and positioned himself. Ready to snipe the heads off the Mercs.
Alcatraz was especially trained sniping... Arcee just watched as he took down the guys with ease.
She felt odd watching him. She looked away, she got a strange feeling for Alcatraz... Hell, she hadn't even seen his face yet. But she was bonding to him, in a strange way. Then she thought about the last time she had this feeling for anyone this way... But she stopped her train of though when Alcatraz started to move. He walked to an area in the roof. Alcatraz looked at it. There was ripped out areas and steel, and fiber glass that would tare Arcee to shreds.
He went to the edge of the roof, and hauled Arcee on his back once more. They reached ground, and made it to an alley, there was a large pipe way. Alcatraz found it safest. But when Arcee jumped into the ankle deep water she felt it. A shock from electricity. A small one that brang pain into her body. She scoffed, Alcatraz acknowledged this, and picked her up out of the water. He jumped up, and set her on solid ground.
"I'll go and turn the power off... Stay up here."
He jumped down, and she sat in this small alley. She held her Scarab high.
But then she heard footsteps.
She hid by a nearby dumpster.
A C.E.L.L came walking by. He had a small HAMMER in tow. Arcee focused on him with the iron sight scope. But it was too late he seen her, he said 'What the'
He started shooting his pistol. Which was still a mighty gun, cause it shoots, and it can kill. Arcee when out on a limb she took the Scarab, and ran out into his sights she popped him a new one in the forehead, and he dropped like a sack of potatoes.
Alcatraz popped up out of the tunnel system, he eyed the dead C.E.L.L.
"Nice..." He said
They hopped into the tunnels. It was hot and muggy from steam pipes, and Arcee felt the sweat build on her skin. She could hot take it, and she shoved off her leather jacket and threw it to the side. She did not care for in this situation.
Alcatraz looked over at Arcee, he wondered why she would ditch the leather, but he was enjoying the wet tank top.
They entered the subway through a hole between the pipe system, and the subway.
They walked though the subway, and they seen two men sitting on a bench... Their faces melted into human meat, smiles hung on their faces, they where infected.
"Oh me." Arcee held her mouth from the disgusting sight.
They started moving again.
"Erm Alcatraz," Gould said over the comms. "Maybe the subway wasn't the best idea. I'm getting several Ceph ticks on the map.... If you have civvies you gotta keep them away from those things... They will infect them faster than a sick kid in preschool."
Gould's analogy was faulty, but he was right. Fat tick like things the size of volley balls scattered throughout the area. Pink fluid bunched up in their butts large lethal needles on their noses.
Alcatraz picked Arcee up so they would not infect her. She enjoyed being in Alcatraz's arms. The Cryberfil soothing on the exposed parts of her.
They seen a man being attacked by a Ceph tick, and also a C.E.L.L man was being attacked by one. He cried and waved his hands around, he almost tried to shoot Arcee and Alcatraz, but the ticks killed him.
They continued thier way though the Subway systems. Unknowing of what will happen next.

NEWEST UPDATE!!!

"Hey Prophet, you will be coming to an area in the subway system where the area is totally wrecked. You can hop up though it and come into an apartment building, there you will be safe from ticks." Gould said in Alcatraz's ear.
"Oh, and hey I saw that hot little blond chick you had in tow. I hacked the security system video cams though your suit. I don't know man, maybe when you get over to my place I'll crack you open, and you'll get your victory prize. ; ) if you catch my drift. I dunno maybe you could even share with me ,Prophet."
Alcatraz shuddered at the idea. He even wanted to find Gould faster now, and shove a fist into his gut.
Prophet, Gould, and Arcee... Match made from Hell.
Alcatraz was starting to like his strange little thing he found in this Gehenna.
She was a strange creature, in a good way.
Alcatraz liked her and then he wondered if she would ever approach him in normal circumstances. Like an intelligent, adorable New York woman like Arcee would ever be with a bruised, service man like him.
It's a quite an idea. But this girl he was now harboring in his arms was a walking wet dream for crying out loud. Would she even send him a second look Alcatraz wondered.
But he did not have time to think about his manly needs. he was on the job and he realized that, he was forbidden to think about that half of things... What a lie. All Alcatraz really wants right now is to take Arcee to some secluded place, and show her what he's made of. But Alcatraz knew the suit would execute that task. He could see him self in the act of going down, and the suit freezing up in mid air going on about how it's an 'UNACCEPTABLE ACTION: SYSTEM LOCK DOWN.'
But enough of Alcatraz's thoughts.

Grace and Axel continued down the road they passed into trough the check point.
Axel tossed his Chakrams to hand an hand as if he where juggling them.
"This place so does not beat The World that Never Was." Axel said.
"I think it's charming," Grace said. ",Maybe even more if it wasn't under a full scale attack."
"Nah, it would still be pretty pathetic." He replied.
Then a large whirling spitting sound broke the air harshly. A fury of blood red fire and scuffed metal flung through the air like a demon just a couple hundred yards away from the two. This large item soon met the pavement, sending large debris in the air. It had crashed in a safe place away from Axel and Grace.
"Looks like we have something to do finally." Axel said with a crude smirk.

[A FEW MINUTES BEFORE CRASH]
Alcatraz and Arcee finally made their way into this building, they decided to climb to higher level. They started trekking their way across a large sky bridge connecting the building they where into another.
That is when they heard it. Alcatraz looked to see five Boeing AH-64 Apache helicopters chasing a large alien like air craft though the wind, and this Alien air jewel was diving straight for the sky bridge.
Alcatraz swore gruffly and took Arcee in his arms in a tackle manner, he tried to run to the other side of the sky bridge but it was too late. The large sky vessel was already plowing it's magnificent way though the glass and metal, throwing anything it met to shreds.
Alcatraz held Arcee in a manner as if he were cradling her with his body. They soon hit the asphalt with a thump. Alcatraz fell on his back to break the rigorous fall of Arcee.
the helicopters and the alien craft flew over head. Alcatraz was hearing the comm links with the help of the SECOND chip.
Alcatraz laid flat on his back as Arcee sort of flopped over next to him. He breathed heavily enough to see his breath rise and fall in his chest.
He looked over at the commotion of the high speed chase only to see the alien ship loose altitude and fall less than a mile from here. He was pleasantly amused to see that a few Apache choppers just executed this high tech alien ship from outer space.
The ecstasy of seeing this amazing feat soon wore off when he heard a faint groan from the girl next to him.
He looked over to see her curled into a ball. She was holding on her her arm, a thick red resin oozed in between her fingers where she had it so desperately wrapped around her arm.
He got into a crouching position to check if she was okay.
He took her stained hand in his to move it away from the wound. It was a large gash about ten inches long that ran down her arm. It ran right past her main vein her arm.
Alcatraz all of a sudden felt guilty. They just went though a life threatening situation, and here he stands unscratched. He just watches her simply cry in pain, what is he to do?
He looks around and see's a dead C.E.L.L goon.
He ran and grabbed his jacket of the C.E.L.L; the fabric was way to thick to tear. He still pulled it off the body, and he ran back to Arcee. He slowly went to pull off her tank top grabbing near her waist. She stopped him, and groaned. She was disoriented from the shock of pain.
"Arcee, I need to to use your shirt to stop the bleeding." He said to her.
She kept her eyes closed, refusing to look at him. She gave him permeation to do whatever he needed.
He began to shimmy her shirt off, exposing her black bra against her humid skin. He tried to ignore the Half Naked Factor.
He pulled the C.E.L.L Jacket on her, and then rolled up the sleeve, ripped her tank top and used it as a bandage.
When done he adjusted some fly away hair out of her face his hand then he slowly rested his palm on her jaw.
She breathed deeply, and swallowed hard, her brow dented with deep expression. She soon laced her hand on Alcatraz's second skin. She held on to his frigid burning flesh almost as if he were he was the last thing to hold onto in this world.
Gould started to go rabid with excitement over seeing a downed alien ship.
"Prophet, ditch any civvies you have! I have something even better, something that would end this whole downfall! You gotta get to that crash site, look for any dead alien crew or tissue, ANYTHING! This could help us end these suckers."
Alcatraz scowled behind his visor, Alcatraz could not get over what Gould just said about 'Ditching any civvies'. Weather it's are Arcee or not, Alcatraz would never abandon innocent people for Intel.
"Can you walk?" Alcatraz asked Arcee. Trying to pull her to her feet.
"Yeah." She scoffed.
"We'll get you to Gould's and we can fix this, okay?"
"Yeah."
She broke away from Alcatraz's iron grip to walk on her own, she did not even stumble.
"Let's hurry." She said trotting away with her Scarab in tow. Alcatraz caught up in an insane amount of time.
Quite determent she was.

Last edited by Viral on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Affliction   Catastrophic Affliction EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:29 am

LOVE.IT.

You used my censor how could you Razz
Back to top Go down
https://fansofkingdomhearts.rpg-board.net
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Affliction   Catastrophic Affliction EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:49 am

Yeah, I hope it is not too tottally stupid. I added more. ^_^
and you woulden't want me swearing, would yoou? Razz
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Affliction   Catastrophic Affliction EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:43 am

Still loving it, I giggled like a madwoman when I read the part about the cute butt Razz You should've been there Razz
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Affliction   Catastrophic Affliction EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:44 am

KHGrAxel wrote:
Still loving it, I giggled like a madwoman when I read the part about the cute butt Razz You should've been there Razz

Hheheheh ^_^ I wish I would have been there! That part made me giggle too. Razz
and upddaayyttte. Razz
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Affliction   Catastrophic Affliction EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:41 pm

I LOVE IT Very Happy The only reason I didn't finish sooner is written in an FB message that is sooooooooooooooo sad but unfortunately is true, and also means I might have to update on the big laptop until the problem is resolved :C
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Affliction   Catastrophic Affliction EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:26 pm

KHGrAxel wrote:
I LOVE IT Very Happy The only reason I didn't finish sooner is written in an FB message that is sooooooooooooooo sad but unfortunately is true, and also means I might have to update on the big laptop until the problem is resolved :C

Yah, dat news freakin' sucks.
But I updated. Razz

BTW I hope it is okay I attached a youtube.
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Affliction   Catastrophic Affliction EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:57 pm

Scheiße wrote:
KHGrAxel wrote:

But I updated. Razz

Yeah, I don't usually attach pictures or videos in my writing but you can if you want to illustrate it Razz
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Affliction   Catastrophic Affliction EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:13 pm

KHGrAxel wrote:
Scheiße wrote:
KHGrAxel wrote:

But I updated. Razz

Yeah, I don't usually attach pictures or videos in my writing but you can if you want to illustrate it Razz
\

Yeah, me either. But I just wanna make sure ppl know what is going down. since I am doing this very vaguely.
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Affliction   Catastrophic Affliction EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:42 pm

Scheiße wrote:
KHGrAxel wrote:
Scheiße wrote:
KHGrAxel wrote:

But I updated. Razz

\

Yeah, me either. But I just wanna make sure ppl know what is going down. since I am doing this very vaguely.

Okay, yeah it is less in-depth than normal Razz
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Affliction   Catastrophic Affliction EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:19 pm

KHGrAxel wrote:

Okay, yeah it is less in-depth than normal Razz

Yuup, If I had the time. This would be a novel! Razz
oh and uupppddaayyyte! Razz
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Affliction   Catastrophic Affliction EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:13 am

"You can owe me with a kiss" NO WIAT THAT'S NOT PART OF THE STORY hehe... Razz I just about died at that part Razz
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Affliction   Catastrophic Affliction EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Update Razz finally.
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Affliction   Catastrophic Affliction EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:03 am

updated AGAIN! Razz
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Affliction   Catastrophic Affliction EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:25 pm

THE UPDATES. THEY ARE TOO AWESOME FOR MY BRAIN. Razz
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Affliction   Catastrophic Affliction EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:11 pm

UPPPPDDAAAYYTTE!!!
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Affliction   Catastrophic Affliction EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:33 pm

...see Facebook for my reply on this Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophic Affliction   Catastrophic Affliction Empty

Back to top Go down

Catastrophic Affliction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Fans :: The Arts :: Writing Desk-
Jump to: