Kingdom Hearts Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Kingdom Hearts fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It is I, Zexion.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zexion
zexion

It is I, Zexion. Empty
PostSubject: It is I, Zexion.   It is I, Zexion. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Yes, Its me. I enjoy A variety of books, And reading. People tell me im good with grammar. My girlfriend, Xatreen, usually taunts me by calling me Zexy. As do Axel, Meraxcyn, And a variety of other members of the Organization. I have ways of getting back at them Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Helper

It is I, Zexion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Zexion.   It is I, Zexion. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:10 am

hehehehhehee, it's Zexion. Razz
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

It is I, Zexion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Zexion.   It is I, Zexion. EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:36 pm

Pffffffft, Zexy, I know you have better grammar than that, if you want, I shall help you Razz -goes off to do something >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fansofkingdomhearts.rpg-board.net
xatreen IV
Admin
xatreen IV

It is I, Zexion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Zexion.   It is I, Zexion. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:40 pm

I need no help with grammar my dear. After all is grammar all that counts?
Back to top Go down
zexion
zexion

It is I, Zexion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Zexion.   It is I, Zexion. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 pm

XATREEN! I TOLD YOU NOT TO QUOTE ME! *but tis true*
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

It is I, Zexion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Zexion.   It is I, Zexion. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:31 pm

zexion wrote:
XATREEN! I TOLD YOU NOT TO QUOTE ME! *but tis true*

-flips off replica- The real Zexy wouldn't say that. Obviously.

xatreen IV wrote:
I need no help with grammar my dear. After all is grammar all that counts?

Not all, but for the *real* Zexion 'tis a big part Razz
Back to top Go down
zexion
zexion

It is I, Zexion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Zexion.   It is I, Zexion. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:15 pm

*you end up slapping me* ITS NOT A REPLICA FOOL!
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

It is I, Zexion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Zexion.   It is I, Zexion. EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:15 pm

zexion wrote:
*you end up slapping me* ITS NOT A REPLICA FOOL!

YES YOU ARE, THE REAL ZEXION WOULD NOT BE USING BAD GRAMMAR TO PROVE THAT HE IS REAL. USE CORRECT GRAMMAR OR GTFO.
Back to top Go down
zexion
zexion

It is I, Zexion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Zexion.   It is I, Zexion. EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:37 pm

just because my grammar isnt at its best does not mean im afreaking clone! and im not that danged grammary i know how to speak you peoples lanquage!
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

It is I, Zexion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Zexion.   It is I, Zexion. EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:58 pm

zexion wrote:
just because my grammar isnt at its best does not mean im afreaking clone! and im not that danged grammary i know how to speak you peoples lanquage!

O.o I didn't understand that last sentence O.o
Back to top Go down
zexion
zexion

It is I, Zexion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Zexion.   It is I, Zexion. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:41 pm

it means just because my grammar isnt great at some of my angry moments, im not a clone. and i can speak you peoples ways
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

It is I, Zexion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Zexion.   It is I, Zexion. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:35 pm

-takes deep breath- I swear, I can understand noobish/1337 fine, but Treena's grammar when typing, I swear, I can barely understand you... Treena, and "Zexion", you're smart, you're smart enough to know grammar, I know you do know it, why don't you use it?
Back to top Go down
zexion
zexion

It is I, Zexion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Zexion.   It is I, Zexion. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:05 pm

Im not really all that grammary. They say I am but I really dont need it. I have more important things to pay attention to than ignorant words that come out of my mouth. And you assume right away that Im a duplicate, Just because creating duplicates is a ability of mine.
Back to top Go down
zexion
zexion

It is I, Zexion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Zexion.   It is I, Zexion. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Yeah, I KNOW grammar but things like grammar and spelling just arent things I pay any attention to....
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

It is I, Zexion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Zexion.   It is I, Zexion. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:04 pm

I'm sick of ATTEMPTING to make you see reason. What happened to the Zexion that corrected me when I accidentally typed dont instead of don't whilst texting you? What happened to the Zexion that had a better vocabulary than I did? Hm?
Back to top Go down
zexion
zexion

It is I, Zexion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Zexion.   It is I, Zexion. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:52 pm

*sigh* I never said I did not care about grammar and I still correct people frequently. But this does not mean I shall be forced to use grammar everytime I speak of something. I may use grammar and do so as I please.

Posts merged, how many times do I have to say it, no double posting except in the "GET IN THE LONGEST POST ON THE FORUM!" post?- KHGrAxel, an admin of the forum.

Last edited by zexion on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

It is I, Zexion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Zexion.   It is I, Zexion. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:28 pm

zexion wrote:
*sigh* I never said I did not care about grammar and I still correct people frequently. But this does not mean I shall be forced to use grammar everytime I speak of something. I may use grammar and do so as I please.

Posts merged, how many times do I have to say it, no double posting except in the "GET IN THE LONGEST POST ON THE FORUM!" post?- KHGrAxel, an admin of the forum.

I'm not even going to say anything about the double posting again, however, the note is still there. Anyway, as long as you admit that you are still the Zexy I know, I'm fine, but be warned, other people will be more specific and will hound you longer than others, should we ever get forum traffic.
Back to top Go down
zexion
zexion

It is I, Zexion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Zexion.   It is I, Zexion. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:08 pm

why do you not double post? (that was my "y u no guy" impression)
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

It is I, Zexion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Zexion.   It is I, Zexion. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:55 pm

zexion wrote:
why do you not double post? (that was my "y u no guy" impression)

Because it spams up the forum, and also, there's an edit button for a reason, so that if you have something to add, all you have to do is hit "EDIT".
Back to top Go down
zexion
zexion

It is I, Zexion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Zexion.   It is I, Zexion. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:53 pm

dude double posting does not hurt anybody. It is simply posting one message after another. How exactly does posting a message after another one is posted "spam" up you and xatreens forum, may I ask? (By the way the answer to that question in the note on my post is exactly 0. Unless you would like to count the ONE time you told xatreen to stop double-posting.)
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

It is I, Zexion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Zexion.   It is I, Zexion. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:11 pm

zexion wrote:
dude double posting does not hurt anybody. It is simply posting one message after another. How exactly does posting a message after another one is posted "spam" up you and xatreens forum, may I ask? (By the way the answer to that question in the note on my post is exactly 0. Unless you would like to count the ONE time you told xatreen to stop double-posting.)

It just makes the forum look less neat, and frankly, even when it's just stuff like that, it still counts as spam, if some hacker or spammer came to the forum and used useless double posting, that would ruin a lot wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
xatreen IV
Admin
xatreen IV

It is I, Zexion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Zexion.   It is I, Zexion. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:53 pm

not really......cmon its just double posting and its looks just fine to me
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

It is I, Zexion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Zexion.   It is I, Zexion. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:52 pm

xatreen IV wrote:
not really......cmon its just double posting and its looks just fine to me

Treena, I don't want to have to say this, but you have NEVER been part of the management of ANY sort in a forum before VLU/KHF, I have, how do you think I know all this? I'm not born with the info streaming to my head, I'm not being paranoid, I'm not being a neat freak, I'm not being OCD, I'm just being staff. -calms down considerably at having let it out-
Back to top Go down
xatreen IV
Admin
xatreen IV

It is I, Zexion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Zexion.   It is I, Zexion. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:19 pm

i really DONT CARE. if double posting isnt hurting or killing anyone then why do you think i do it on ocassion? do you honestly think i do it to make you mad?
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

It is I, Zexion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Zexion.   It is I, Zexion. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:10 pm

xatreen IV wrote:
i really DONT CARE. if double posting isnt hurting or killing anyone then why do you think i do it on ocassion? do you honestly think i do it to make you mad?

Well, sorta. It's just one of those things that you just don't do, just like you don't just waltz right into Mordor, and you don't just go over and talk to Dark Lord Voldemort. It's just not done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It is I, Zexion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is I, Zexion.   It is I, Zexion. Empty

Back to top Go down

It is I, Zexion.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Fans :: News :: Introductions-
Jump to: