Kingdom Hearts Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Kingdom Hearts fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Next Stop Equestria! (A Friendship Valley Defense Department Story)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Evan

Master Evan

Next Stop Equestria! (A Friendship Valley Defense Department Story) Empty
PostSubject: Next Stop Equestria! (A Friendship Valley Defense Department Story)   Next Stop Equestria! (A Friendship Valley Defense Department Story) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:41 pm

Prologue
After a crazy trip through time Evan and the gang were reunited, but at the expense of his keyblade. Evan has received plans to build a new one. With the help of Zed he’ll build a new one to fight the forces of evil in a new land.

Chapter 1
Workshop
*BANG BANG BANG*
“Geez watch it Evan!” shouted Zed as I pounded in the handle bar.
“I know Zed, but I have to get this done, I need my keyblade back!”
The day slowly progressed forward and finally our day was over. The keyblade was done.
“Look at this thing Zed!” I said swinging it around
“It’s pretty cool, and you built it, so what exactly does it do different?” Zed asked itching his head
“Well, I don’t have magic, but I do have technology, and now I can open and close keyholes with technology and I can still use lightning but that’s it for magic.”
“Aww… Well I think I can… fix this blade up.”
“How?”
“Like this!”
Zed waved his hands over the blade, the blade began lighting up with a glow and finally light filled the room. When I opened my eyes, I saw that the keyblade was in my hand. Zed had figured out how to replicate keyblade magic.
“Magic and Technology combine, use it wisely!” said Zed cracking his knuckles
“Thanks Zed!”
I summoned the keyblade and aimed it at the targets in the backyard. I aimed and fired. A bright green laser came from the end and slashed the targets in half.
“wrooo.” I whistled
My phone started ringing. It was Grace.
“Hello?”
“Hey Evan, me and Arcee are on the way over to catch up, and we wanted to know if you guys were home.”
“Yeah, we’re home, not going anywhere right now. Come on over!”
“Great we’ll be there soon, oh and Arcee says she’s bringing gummy worms… not sure what that was for, but whatever.”
“IT’S CAUSE I’M BRING IT FOR THE WHOLE GANG!” Arcee yelled
“We’re in the car!” shouted Grace “I need to concentrate!”
“Whatevs, You need to learn to drive under pressure! “ said Arcee gobbling some gummy worms “BUNNYYY!”
“Where?!” screamed Grace swerving to miss it.
“Well, I’m gonna hang up with you now…” I said awkwardly
“ALRIGHT Bye Evancan!” shouted Arcee again before the phone was hung up.

“Evan, there is an anomaly that appeared in the woods, Winston is asking us to respond!” shouted Julia from the balcony.
“Alright I’m coming!”
Arcee and Grace had showed up by this time and they seemed excited to be here. Arcee was skipping along with a huge bucket of gummy worms, and Grace seemed a little out of sorts from the screaming earlier.
“Come on gang I got a case to work on, care to join us?”
“Yeah sure!” they said together running up the stairs with me
I ran inside and came up the stairs to the board room. Winston was on the screen, he seemed peaceful considering a portal was now open in the woods.
“Evan, a portal has opened in the woods, I’m not sure if it’s a threat, but I think someone out there needs Your help.”
“Ooo whose the old dude on the screen?” Arcee asked
“Umm That is Winston…” said Julia going to hug Arcee and Grace. Zoe piled on with Carly and Zed, while Kieran continued to track the portal.
“Oooo My Little Pony is on!” shouted Zoe running out of the room.
“Uhh we’re going to join her…” said Grace and Arcee following after her
I listened to Winston as he continued to talk. I knew the mission, and we’d be going… As soon as my little pony was over.

Chapter 2
Somewhere over the Rainbow
“Man I love MLP!” said Zoe turning on the stereo with surround sound
“I know! It’s AWESOME!” said Grace brohoofing Zoe
The girls were gathered around, even Julia liked it. I even liked it too.
“It would be soo cool to go to Equestria!” said Arcee handing out gummy worm filled plates
“It would be funny if the portal really lead to Equestria!” I said laughing
“IT WOULD BE MORE THAN COOL! IT WOULD BE AWESOME!” said Zoe
I walked to the kitchen to get my water cup. Onward to adventure I thought to myself.
“OK it’s over let’s go!” shouted Zoe
“Great I’ll get my hat.” I said walking up the stairs
I walked back down the stairs to see everyone waiting by the door. I opened it, and we started walking through the woods. Finally I saw a pink colored portal.
“That’s it!” said Julia pointing her finger.
We ran over to it.
“Where does it lead?” asked Zed
“Not sure… but I think if we look through it we may find out.” Said Zoe peeking her head through
Zoe looked through
“It looks like a castle, but I’m not sure…”
“Let us see!” exclaimed Arcee and Grace
“Well let’s all look through!” I said
“All of the sudden we fell into the portal and landed on the floor in front of a throne… But it wasn’t just any throne… It was a gold throne with guard ponies posted on each side, and a huge white horse sat on the throne.
“YOU’RE PRINCESS CELESTIA!” shouted Zoe, Grace, and Arcee at once
“Hello my loyal subjects!” she said
The rest of the gang stood speechless.
“Your majesty, what is it that we were summoned for?” I asked now coming to my senses
“I knew you were the best that we could get, and we knew you had experience with the weapon called the Keyblade. We have a rouge pony that is causing upheaval and has created creatures called the Heartless.
“The Heartless!?” I said surprised
“Oh we’ll handle them.” Said Grace pounding her keyblade in her hand
“You’ll need to blend in, I think there are some ponies who can help you fight back. My faithful student Twilight Sparkle and her friends should be able to assist. As for the blending, I think I can help with that!” she said lighting up her horn, which lit us up with beams of light that surrounded us. We were Ponies!
“I’M A FREAKING PONY!” shouted Arcee bouncing Around
“I looked at everyone, who was now a pony. Julia was a pink pony with a white and pink mane. I was a yellow pony with armor, wings and a brown mane, Carly was a purple pony with a purple mane and black cloak, Arcee was a brown pony with wings and a funky green and red mane, Grace was a brown pony with blue and red mane, Zoe was an orange pony with rainbow colored mane, Zed was light blue with wings and a white mane, and Kieran was dark blue with a yellow mane. We were all pony’d up
“Thank you your highness, but how are we to get to Twilight’s house?”
“Like this!” she said opening up a portal
“Not again.” I said as we started falling into the portal

Chapter 3

--Meanwhile Back at Twilight Sparkle’s—
“Eye twitch, Knee Wobble, Ear flop!” shouted Pinkie pie running around the room “My pinkie sense is going off!”
Twilight sparkle looked at the others.
“What does it mean this time?” she asked with a sigh
“IT MEANS SOMEHTING IS GOING TO FALL FROM THE SKY!” she shouted jumping under the couch
“Oh dear, Pinkie Pie are we still on this?” Rarity remarked
“Yeah I mean really Pinkie Pie, this is getting old.” Said Rainbow Dash flopping on a chair
Suddenly a portal opened up over the table and we came crashing into it with a loud thud, followed by the breaking of the table
“See told ya, Pinkie sense is ALWAYS right!” she scoffed bouncing over to help us up
“Whoa… Where are we?” I asked stunned
“This is Twilight’s house, and I’m PINKIE PIE!” a pink pony shouted as she got close to us
“Oh! This is Twilight Sparkle’s house, so which one of you is Twilight Sparkle?” I asked getting to my feet.. eh hooves
“I’m Twilight Sparkle.” Said a purple pony behind me
“Nice to meet you, I’m Evan, and this is the gang from Friendship Valley Defense Department: Julia, Carly, Keiran, Zed, Arcee, and Grace.” I said introducing everyone
“Yeeehaww! We’ll finally be able to beat the heartless with your help!” hollered Apple Jack
“And with this, We’ll have the upper hand!” I continued summoning the Keyblade
“Oh I’ve Heard of that!” shouted Twilight pointing for a book that Spike retrieved “It’s the Keyblade!”
I noticed a yellowish pony in the corner. She had a pink mane, and seemed to be a bit nervous. So I nudged Julia and pointed towards her. I continued listening to twilight.
“Hi I’m Julia.”
“Hi I’m fluttershy….”
“I’m sorry what was that?”
“I’m… Fluttershy….”
“What?”
“I’M FLUTTERSHY!!” she hollered as she flew up further into the tree house
“Whoa… I…” stuttered Julia
“Oh it’s fine, Fluttershy is like that, I’ll get her!” shouted Rainbow Dash launching herself up to Fluttershy
“GET DOWN HERE!” shouted Rainbow Dash
“No! I don’t want to!” replied fluttershy
Rainbow Dash hauled her down from the top of the tree.
Screams erupted from outside. I looked out the window to see HEARTLESS!
“Twilight, Get everyone inside, Me and Grace will handle these heartless!”
Twilight started pulling everyone inside and put up a force field around the tree house.
“Ready for this Grace?” I said holding the keyblade in my mouth
“As ready as I’m gonna be!”

Last edited by Master Evan on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:00 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop Equestria! (A Friendship Valley Defense Department Story)   Next Stop Equestria! (A Friendship Valley Defense Department Story) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:45 pm

My little pony, my little pony, ah-AH-ah-AH-ah!
Back to top Go down
https://fansofkingdomhearts.rpg-board.net
Helper

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop Equestria! (A Friendship Valley Defense Department Story)   Next Stop Equestria! (A Friendship Valley Defense Department Story) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:18 pm

YAAAAYY! Very Happy Evan this is gunna be soooo fun. I'm so happy to read you stories again... Mmmmm, how I wish I had gummy worms now. Very Happy Cannot wait to read more!
Back to top Go down
Master Evan

Master Evan

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop Equestria! (A Friendship Valley Defense Department Story)   Next Stop Equestria! (A Friendship Valley Defense Department Story) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:46 pm

Second Part of Chapter 3 coming soon! and Updated!
Back to top Go down
Master Evan

Master Evan

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop Equestria! (A Friendship Valley Defense Department Story)   Next Stop Equestria! (A Friendship Valley Defense Department Story) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:01 am

UPDATED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Stop Equestria! (A Friendship Valley Defense Department Story)   Next Stop Equestria! (A Friendship Valley Defense Department Story) Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Stop Equestria! (A Friendship Valley Defense Department Story)
Page 1 of 1