Kingdom Hearts Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Kingdom Hearts fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lamar, Dustin, and Gayle!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Helper

Lamar, Dustin, and Gayle! Empty
PostSubject: Lamar, Dustin, and Gayle!   Lamar, Dustin, and Gayle! EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:48 am

DISCLAIMER:
This is a huge inside joke with Grace. We searched up our last names, and we got these dudes that we are, and this is a story about our two dudes. Very Happy Here it goes.... Hahahaha this is going to be so weird.

Lamar: Grace= Meraxcyn_XV.... Dustin: Me= Viral.... Gayle: Mark= Rogue
Lamar, Dustin, and Gayle! 194070609155786599

If you wanna join this then Google your last name and then the first person that shows up in the images is you. Send me the pic, and you'll be in dah story. Very Happy

Nineteen year old Dustin laid sprawled out across his bead with is face buried in the pillow, he was peaceful... At least until Lamar slowly sneaked into Dustin's room ,which was pasted with pictures of ATV's. Lamar tiptoed into the young boys room. Lamar was now right over head Dustin, he giggled as he just stared at the boy. Lamar was six foot ten, and he was one of the meanest brutes you could see. But Lamar was also a sweetie pie.
"Dustin." He whispered in a throaty low.
No reply.
"Duuuusstin." This was obviously not working so Lamar yelled loudest he could. "EY YO DUSTIN, WAKE YOUR LAZY ASS UP DUDE!"
Dustin was startled awake by Lamar's bold waking tactics. His dirty blue eye shot open and he threw Lamar crude look.
"What do you want Lamar?!" Dustin whined.
"We have a sexy party tonight, and we have to make this mansion look good before tonight!!!" Lamar shook his hips back and forth.
Dustin rolled over on his back and let a long sigh out.
"Come on white boy, Gayle is already setting up things downstairs." Lamar was setting to leave out the room
Dustin sat up and smiled a crooked smile with his eye lids hanging.
"Whatever dude." Dustin said lastly before Lamar disappeared downstairs.

"Gayle..." Lamar said reaching foot of large stair case in the mansions large corridor.
"Gayle?" Lamar scanned around the large area with raised eyebrows.
"Looking for me?" A deep arousing female voice behind Lamar.
He turned to see the woman. She was pale
[HAHAHAHAAAA, OKAY I'M SORRY, BUT THIS IS SOOO FUNNY MARK AS A CHICK! HAHAHAAAA! back to the story. soz. Razz]
She was pale with red blood lips impressed into her distinct face, and her hair was black with blonde streaks and was cut to her jaw bone, she had a pleasing figure and she wore a black dress that complimented it well.
"Have you woke Dustin yet?" She asked.
"Yep, do you have the booze yet?"
"Why would I ever NOT have booze, Lamar?"
Then a creaking voice broke the conversation between the two, they both shot their eyes to the young man walking down the stairs with a pile of dirty cloths in tow.
"Ich hab' keine Lust, Ich hab' keine Lust. Ich habe keine Lust mich nicht zu ha-" It was Dustin of course singing to his heavy metal German music. He stopped, and stared at the two when he realized their presents.
Gayle crossed her arms at the elbow, and Lamar just gawked.
Dustin just looked at them.
"Errrr, Hi guys! Very Happy"
"Dustin, you silly fool." Gayle said walking away into the kitchen leaving the two males to themselves.
"Hey Bro." Dustin said to Lamar.
"What whitey?"
"What kind of party are we having?" Dustin said restlessly.
"I told your ass, we havin' a sexy pary!" Lamar said tiresome.
"Then we gotta get some party things bro."
"Like what?" Lamar said with a sigh.
"Nah dude... I need to go pick it up, I need you to come with me."
"WHA? You janking me white boy? I ain't goin' anywhere with your ass unless you tell me where we going!"
"No bah! You'll ruin the surprise!" Dustin plead.
Their rant was broke off by the re-entering of Gayle. She glared at the two guys, she was mixing some type of batter in a large metal bowl.
"What are you two yapping about?" She said in an icy tone.
"How we need to go pick up a few things from the store." Dustin blurted before Lamar oppose.
"Alright... Take the yellow Lamborghini, I don't want you touching the green one after what you guys did to the orange one.... You hear me?" She said pointing a wooden stirring spoon at the two men.
"Yes Ma'm." Dustin said in awe. "Com'on Lamar, let's hit the road."
Dustin said walking out the door with the yellow key chain. Lamar in his tracks.

I have no clue where I am going with this, but... Yeah. Razz I just got bored. So I made this.
Back to top Go down
LetTheFlamesBegin
LetTheFlamesBegin

PostSubject: Re: Lamar, Dustin, and Gayle!   Lamar, Dustin, and Gayle! EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:41 am

You might wanna check your PM...
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

PostSubject: Re: Lamar, Dustin, and Gayle!   Lamar, Dustin, and Gayle! EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:59 am

I sound so racist in five years Razz Maybe it comes with the darker skin color Razz
Back to top Go down
https://fansofkingdomhearts.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lamar, Dustin, and Gayle!   Lamar, Dustin, and Gayle! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lamar, Dustin, and Gayle!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Fans :: The Arts :: Writing Desk-
Jump to: