Kingdom Hearts Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Kingdom Hearts fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Um....Fat.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helper

Um....Fat.  Empty
PostSubject: Um....Fat.    Um....Fat.  EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:05 am

Introduction

The time was late at night; I couldn’t tell the exact hour, but I knew it was most definitely past 1AM. I sat alone on the shower floor hugging my knees, crying. The small shower window was open letting a cool night breeze in. I was near the point of making loud sobs, but I knew he would be able to hear them if I did, and if I cried I knew he would yell at me again. I was just lucky enough to be able to have time to myself anymore, the only time I was allowed to show tears was when they where blending with the lukewarm shower water.
Blood just oozed from my wounds I had gotten a little while back, I don’t care as the blood temporarily stains anything it touches. My thighs aching and my legs shaking from previous actions, I hear the door open. I panic, and try to calm my crying when I hear him step in.
“W-what is it?” I ask timidly, trying to hide the hoarseness in my voice.
“I’m sorry…” He said in that devilish British accent “, I never enjoy hitting you.”
I laughed in my mind when he said this. He nearly killed me, and he always chuckles when he sees me in pain.
“Why do you do it then?” I asked in a firmer tone.
“I don’t have to answer that.”
There was a silence between us as the shower water just ran. He then came over and pulled the shower curtain open abruptly, I looked up at him as he towered over me. He looked down at me like a villain; I wouldn’t have been surprised one bit if he started laughing like a maniac. His stance over me was so great; it just was symbolic for how much he had broken me.
“You better not mind if I join you.” He said starting to pull his shirt off.
“I don’t mind.” I mumbled.
Within seconds he was standing behind me naked. I didn’t want to move, or turn to look up at him. Sadly enough he sat down behind me, and hugged me from the back. He just rested his head on my shoulder as I sat there paralyzed. I flinch when he starts kissing my neck.
“Don’t you like that anymore?” He says with his accent, his filthy accent.
I don’t answer him.
“You use to love it when I’d do it, love.”
I felt more hot tears run down my face. I wish he would just go away, I wish I could have everything back in exchange for him. I wish I knew. I wish I could just change this outcome. I wish I knew he was snake this whole time, if I just knew that, then I would have run. I would have taken the others with me, but I never knew. I should have just accepted the signs.
He starts to run his hand in one area of my abdomen as he continues to kiss my neck. I start to lose control of my breath when he does this.
“P-please… Stop… Stop it.” I plea.
“I’ll do what I want.” He says right before slamming a fist into my stomach.
I start to cry more before just nod in submission to him.
Why did he have to do this? Why did he have to break me down like this? Why does he have to hold me like he held me that night? Why must he take his fingers and trace the area where he put the knife? Why does he do any of this? I thought what we had was love at first… But really all it was simply… lies.

Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

Um....Fat.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Um....Fat.    Um....Fat.  EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:46 am

Oooouh....I like it, is off to a good start.
Back to top Go down
https://fansofkingdomhearts.rpg-board.net

Um....Fat.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Fans :: The Arts :: Writing Desk-
Jump to: