Kingdom Hearts Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Kingdom Hearts fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some strange notes i wrote...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xatreen IV
Admin
xatreen IV

some strange notes i wrote... Empty
PostSubject: some strange notes i wrote...   some strange notes i wrote... EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:45 pm

so i got out of school and got to take home my writin journal and found some strange letters i wrote...
Dear Ronald Mcdonald:Next time i come to McDonalds can you lend me 5 bucks? and will you accept that long overdue coupon for 5 free big macs and 1 large frys? if you dont ill understand...ill just have you lend me 20$
-with love, Xatreen
Back to top Go down
xatreen IV
Admin
xatreen IV

PostSubject: Re: some strange notes i wrote...   some strange notes i wrote... EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:50 pm

Dear Mom, or was it Dad? No!, No! Its Hippo...whoa where did THAT come from?! A-HA! I meant KAHLEE! No. Kahlee is right next to me. Ohhhhh! I know! Its cousin! Ok!
Dear cousin:I am out of paper now, so bye! -With love, Xatreen
Back to top Go down
xatreen IV
Admin
xatreen IV

PostSubject: Re: some strange notes i wrote...   some strange notes i wrote... EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:58 pm

Dear Loch Ness Monster: ARE you REAL OR NOT???!!! Oooops! Maybe that was too loud! So if you are real, why dont you ever get outta that lake?! I mean SERIOUSLY! Dont those annoying old fishermen ever AGGRIVATE you?! If i were you i would eat them like a Big "N' Tasty! (by the way Ronald, you still owe me five bucks!!!) Doesnt that lake smell? And are you a real plesisoar or a mutated duck that breathes underwater? Have a nice time eating those annoying old fishermen! -With love, Xatreen Tell me what you think of my letters!
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

PostSubject: Re: some strange notes i wrote...   some strange notes i wrote... EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:44 am

These are strange but AWESOME Razz
Back to top Go down
https://fansofkingdomhearts.rpg-board.net
xatreen IV
Admin
xatreen IV

PostSubject: Re: some strange notes i wrote...   some strange notes i wrote... EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:28 pm

why thank you dear Grace-A-La! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some strange notes i wrote...   some strange notes i wrote... Empty

Back to top Go down

some strange notes i wrote...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Fans :: The Arts :: Writing Desk-
Jump to: