Kingdom Hearts Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Kingdom Hearts fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A-X-E-L, got it memorized?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LetTheFlamesBegin
LetTheFlamesBegin

A-X-E-L, got it memorized? Empty
PostSubject: A-X-E-L, got it memorized?   A-X-E-L, got it memorized? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:27 pm

If you don't know me, go play Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days, or II, and then come back here. For those that do know me, well, you know who I am, the name's Axel, but you already had that memorized. Grace tends to er-write stories about us, but half of them are just crack she invented on the spot, and turned into something with a purpose. Also, if you're reading this, I CAN MAKE YOU WANNA BLEACH YOUR BRAIN, GRACE! Anyway, I'll come on from time to time and stalk you people I mean post.
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

PostSubject: Re: A-X-E-L, got it memorized?   A-X-E-L, got it memorized? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:32 pm

MUHAHAHAHA, I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULD JOIN EVENTUALLY >:-D And also, ARGHHHHHHHHHH YOU PUT PICTURES IN MY HEAD FROM THAT ONE TIME WITH BRAIN SCARRING. WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME. -grabs bow- You know what? Screw it, I'm getting Gunner. -gets out Crossbow- I WOULD RUN IF I WERE YOU AXEL >:-D By the way, babe, you're sleeping on the couch tonight if I don't put you in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
https://fansofkingdomhearts.rpg-board.net
LetTheFlamesBegin
LetTheFlamesBegin

PostSubject: Re: A-X-E-L, got it memorized?   A-X-E-L, got it memorized? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:45 pm

KHGrAxel wrote:
MUHAHAHAHA, I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULD JOIN EVENTUALLY >:-D And also, ARGHHHHHHHHHH YOU PUT PICTURES IN MY HEAD FROM THAT ONE TIME WITH BRAIN SCARRING. WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME. -grabs bow- You know what? Screw it, I'm getting Gunner. -gets out Crossbow- I WOULD RUN IF I WERE YOU AXEL >:-D By the way, babe, you're sleeping on the couch tonight if I don't put you in the hospital.

*is shot* Hmph. *sets Star Crossed on fire*
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

PostSubject: Re: A-X-E-L, got it memorized?   A-X-E-L, got it memorized? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:56 pm

Axel_VIII wrote:
KHGrAxel wrote:

NOOOOOOOOO NOT THE STAR CROSSED! ONE HEART, FINE, DARK SHOT, I WOULD BE OVERJOYED, BUT NOT STAR CROSSED DDDDDDD:
Back to top Go down
LetTheFlamesBegin
LetTheFlamesBegin

PostSubject: Re: A-X-E-L, got it memorized?   A-X-E-L, got it memorized? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:02 pm

Meraxcyn_XV wrote:
Axel_VIII wrote:
KHGrAxel wrote:

NOOOOOOOOO NOT THE STAR CROSSED! ONE HEART, FINE, DARK SHOT, I WOULD BE OVERJOYED, BUT NOT STAR CROSSED DDDDDDD:

What, don't you want people to know what happened before?
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

PostSubject: Re: A-X-E-L, got it memorized?   A-X-E-L, got it memorized? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:28 pm

Axel_VIII wrote:
Meraxcyn_XV wrote:
Axel_VIII wrote:
KHGrAxel wrote:

What, don't you want people to know what happened before?

Not yet, not yet, first I have to finish writing things for Star Crossed and Love Therapy so Arcee doesn't have one more thing to be behind on when I update like the wind Razz
Back to top Go down
Helper

PostSubject: Re: A-X-E-L, got it memorized?   A-X-E-L, got it memorized? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:47 am

Eh, Axel.... I know you love mah home gurl Grace... Razz
Nice picture BTW Axel. ;P
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

PostSubject: Re: A-X-E-L, got it memorized?   A-X-E-L, got it memorized? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:59 am

Viral wrote:

Yeah...now we gotta get the ice water...HE SET STAR CROSSED ON DAMN FIRE.
Back to top Go down
LetTheFlamesBegin
LetTheFlamesBegin

PostSubject: Re: A-X-E-L, got it memorized?   A-X-E-L, got it memorized? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Meraxcyn_XV wrote:
Viral wrote:

Yeah...now we gotta get the ice water...HE SET STAR CROSSED ON DAMN FIRE.

I DID INDEED, WHAT YOU GO- well...DAMMIT. -has ice water dumped on his head-

Viral wrote:

Yeah...but she shot me...and looked at some videos from a bad time...
Thanks, I had another one in mind, but Grace threatened to replace it with frilly pink ponies if I put it on...
Back to top Go down
xatreen IV
Admin
xatreen IV

PostSubject: Re: A-X-E-L, got it memorized?   A-X-E-L, got it memorized? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:42 pm

um interesting O_o.....I see grace-a-la finally made you join this....
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

PostSubject: Re: A-X-E-L, got it memorized?   A-X-E-L, got it memorized? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:14 pm

xatreen IV wrote:
um interesting O_o.....I see grace-a-la finally made you join this....

Yeah, I've been pestering him about it for months, like, since it was made, and he just now did it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A-X-E-L, got it memorized?   A-X-E-L, got it memorized? Empty

Back to top Go down

A-X-E-L, got it memorized?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Fans :: News :: Introductions-
Jump to: