Kingdom Hearts Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Kingdom Hearts fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Crossed Alternate/Deleted Scenes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

Star Crossed Alternate/Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Star Crossed Alternate/Deleted Scenes   Star Crossed Alternate/Deleted Scenes EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:08 am

Grief(Beginning of Chapter 12)

Leon didn't think Grace would come this year. He honestly didn't. The only reason he drove all the way up to Radiant Garden was for his other sister. Even if Grace didn't visit, he would. Maybe then she would finally like him better.

"Looks like I'm the only one who came... Does that mean I'm finally your favorite again, Cameryn? Ever since Grace was born, another girl for you to hang out with, I got pushed back, and you got a new favorite sibling. Was I only your favorite because I was the only one you had, until she was born? I just wish I could hear, just once, that-" Leon started whisper-ranting to his dead sister, when he felt a hand grab his, and looked down to see his younger sister smiling up at him.

"I didn't think you'd come." Leon stated, hiding his disappointment behind his normal amount of brooding and seriousness.

"Of course I did, Leon, I haven't missed it since she died." Grace said perkily, and he could have sworn she was being happy at him. Leon, that's not nice, she's just trying to help you be happy! The voice in the back of his head chastised, and he could see in the back of his head the little voice belonging to Cameryn, pointing at him like she did whenever he did wrong. He started his whisper-ranting again, however, I won't tell you what he said next, I'll leave that up to you. But let me tell you this, it involved Arcee and Axel.

That was, until he heard his sister start crying. For some reason, instead of comforting her, as he saw Axel doing that just fine, it just made him angry. What right did she have to cry? More importantly, why couldn't he cry, when she could? Cameryn was his twin, after all, he should be the one crying, not her. But there she was, crying her eyes out, while he stood there with dry eyes, wondering if he would ever be his twin's favorite. And he realized, in that moment.

He never would be. He would never be Cammy's favorite. She had always wanted a sister, and when she got one, she started caring for her more than him. But he was okay with it. Because he'd always be Grace's favorite.
Back to top Go down
https://fansofkingdomhearts.rpg-board.net

Star Crossed Alternate/Deleted Scenes
Page 1 of 1