Kingdom Hearts Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Kingdom Hearts fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Crossed

Go down 
+2
xatreen IV
LunaGratia
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

Star Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Star Crossed   Star Crossed EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:08 pm

Chapter 1

I was a relatively normal person. Well as normal as you can get when you live in the portion of Twilight Town that everyone called Oblivion. My parents were cops, my brother Leon still is one. Chief of Police, to be exact. I lived in a house that was considered large in Oblivion however, considered small in Radiant Garden, the upper class part of Twilight Town. Well it's not actually part of Twilight Town, it's a small town bordering Twilight Town. The house, that my parents bought for me but I don't know why, had three bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs, and downstairs there was a kitchen and living room, and another bathroom. The basement was just considered storage. I think the reason they bought it for me was so they would have an excuse to make Leon live with me. They said they would buy it for me if I let Leon live with me. Okay, I wasn't that normal. But then again, a normal person would have turned their back at the first minute.

We were at 7-Eleven, Arcee and I, getting slushies and pretty much doing nothing, when I saw him. He had bright red, spiky hair, emerald green eyes, and dark purple upside-down teardrop tattoos under those eyes. He was skinny, but he also had muscle, that you could see even under the dark hoodie, jeans, and boots. He also wore a necklace with what I recognized to be a chakram on it, however it wasn't like any I had ever seen. I felt like I was stuck in a trance, and I'm surprised I didn't drop my slushie. He motioned me to come to him, and it felt like I couldn't get there fast enough.

"Name's Axel, got it memorized?" he introduced himself. Axel. I liked it.

"Grace." I told him, and he took out a pen, and wrote something on my arm.

"Call me sometime."

"Won't you're girlfriend mind?"

"Single at the moment." he told me with a smile, paid for his stuff, which I noticed was a cup of coffee, a lighter, and a pack of cinnamon gum, and walked out.

"I know what you're thinking, and don't." Arcee told me, appearing pretty much out of nowhere behind me.

"Really. What am I thinking then." I said sarcastically.

"You got that look. You like him, you're thinking about calling him. Don't do it, Grace. You don't know him, he could be anything!" she told me, but I pretty much ignored her. I would wish later that I hadn't.

"Like what, the Organization?" Organization XIII, or just the Organization as referred to by the locals, was the biggest mafia in Twilight Town. They lived in two empty warehouses in Oblivion that they built to join together after they got there, and the locals such as us referred to it as Castle Oblivion.

"I dunno, maybe. Though he didn't look much like Organization material." she said with a shrug, and we paid for our slushies.

X-x-X-x

As soon as I got home I sat on the couch and called his number.

"Couldn't wait that long?" Axel asked when he picked up.

"How'd you know it was me?" I asked.

"I guessed."

"Well then can you guess when I'm available?"

"Friday at 7. I'll pick you up."

"Okay, now you're just getting freaky at guessing."

"Just lucky." he replied, and we said our goodbyes. I hung up as soon as Leon came in the door.

"Who were you talking to?" he asked as he walked through the doorway, hanging up his weird-but-awesome gunblade.

"My date for Friday night. Which is more than you can say. What was the name of that girl you liked again? The one who likes the ninjas?" I asked, somewhat taunting.

"Yuffie..." he muttered, cheeks starting to turn red.

"How about we make a bet? If you can get her to go on an actual date with you, then you can bug my date as much as you want. But if you don't go on a date with this girl, I tell her about what you did at that SOLDIER party." I told him, and his face went pale.

"You're on." he said, not sounding sure.

"Are you sure, what you did was pretty bad!" I replied, raising my eyebrows. He nodded, and I grinned. This was gonna be fun.

X-x-X-x

The next day, Thursday, Leon came through the door unusally happy.

"In your face!" he shouted.

"You got her to go out with you?!" I asked, surprised, nearly choking on my Sprite Zero. "Well you still have to go through with it."

"What makes you think I won't?" he asked with a smirk.

X-x-X-x

It was Friday, and I was getting ready for my date. I had chosen a simple red tank top and dark brown skinny jeans, and red low-top converse. I put on my necklace, which was a simple red jewel, and grabbed my bag. As if on cue, I heard the doorbell ring right when I got to the bottom of the stairs. I opened the door to see Leon's date not mine.

"LEON! YOUR DATE'S HERE!" I yelled. "Come in, Yuffie! He'll be down in a minute." I said to her with a smile. I decided to read City of Ashes while waiting. I didn't get very far when I heard the doorbell ring again. I knew that it had to be Axel this time, and it indeed was. I smiled, and we went to his Aston Martin.

X-x-X-x

"How did you manage to hit all the targets?!" I asked, when we got out of the shooting range.

"Practice..." Axel told me, not wanting to go further on the subject. "You managed to hit most of them, which I never would have expected!"

"When your parents are both cops, and your brother that lives with you is police chief, you tend to know your way around weapons."

"Your brother's police chief?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Just not what I expected." He said, and then we pulled into my driveway. He followed me to the door, but before I could open the door, he kissed me. It felt like every nerve ending in my body was on fire, but in a good way. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and deepened the kiss. He tasted like sea-salt ice cream and cinnamon, which tasted good together.

"GET OFF MY SISTER!" I heard Leon yell, and Axel pulled away. When I saw Leon, he looked ready to murder someone.

"I'll call you!" Axel shouted at me before getting in his Aston Martin and driving off. That was the point that I discovered that replacing my strawberry citrus gum, as if to remind me of the kiss, was his cinnamon, which made me smile. I opened the door, motioned towards the door, and walked in after Leon.

"What the hell was that?!" I asked, and he gave me a look that seemed to be a cross between pity and disappointment.

"You don't know who he is do you?" he asked.

Chapter 2

"He's a member of Organization XIII" Leon's words echoed in my head as I chatted with Arcee. We worked together at the local grocery store, however today it could hardly be described as working, since there was nobody in here.

"You were right..." I muttered, however she caught it.

"What did he do?" she asked, now honestly curious.

"Nothing, he was nice. But Leon told me that he's in the Organization." I told her, and she was about to reply, however we heard the doors open and lock. I looked over there, and saw nothing. I turned back around and felt a gloved hand go over my mouth and a pistol go to my temple. I looked over to my left, and saw the uniform of the Organization, black zipper trenchcoat, black pants, black boots, and black gloves. This person had black hair, streaked with gray, in a ponytail, a bunch of scars, and an eyepatch to boot. I swear he was something out of a horror film or an E10+ video game. I felt relieved that I had emptied the cash register yesterday, so there was hardly anything for them to steal. I watched the people move, there were so many people with no similarities about them, it was starting to get confusing. When I saw Axel, I felt a tear roll down my cheek, and his eyes met mine for a moment. I noted that he was wielding the same chakrams as the ones on the necklace that I always saw him wearing.

"Axel..." I muttered, whisper quiet, which earned me a look. I saw him climb over the gate that separated my register from the rest of the store, and reached for him and was pulled back. I had so many questions for him, and I wanted to make sure the way it felt when he kissed me was real and not just something I dreamed up. I tugged at the hand on my mouth, however it didn't budge.

"Xigbar, let her go, I have a better way of keeping her quiet." he told Xigbar, and as soon as Xigbar's hand was gone, Axel's mouth caught mine. Just like last time, my every nerve ending felt like it was on fire, and it felt so good. It was like everything around me faded away, the robbery, the Organization, the gun pressed against my temple, the fact that I could die at any moment. All of it faded away, except for Axel. Axel's lips on mine, Axel's body so near to mine, everything came back to Axel. I didn't know how long it was, minutes, hours, days, however I only knew that it wasn't long enough. Axel got pulled away from me, but not before dropping something into the palm of my hand. I looked down to realize that it was his necklace. I put it around my neck, and Arcee approached.

"You've got it bad, girl. I guess there's nothing I can say now, but if he hurts you, I will kill him." she told me, I smirked, and went back to work.

X-x-X-x

I woke up in the morning to rain. I smiled, I had always loved rain. I started running water for a shower, however, I discovered that there was no hot water. I stormed out to the hall, in my pajamas.

"LEON! Stop hogging all the hot water!" I yelled, banging on the wall right next to his shower.

"Make me!" he yelled back.

"Let me rephrase that. STOP HOGGING ALL THE DANG HOT WATER OR ALL YOUR DAMN COFFEE GOES OUT THE WINDOW!" I yelled, and after a minute the water turned off, and after another minute, he cracked his door open, wearing a robe.

"You're not a morning person, are you?" he asked moodily.

"When have you known me to be?" I replied just as moodily.

X-x-X-x

That night I walked out of the house, I had decided to go to Castle Oblivion to talk to Axel, however he beat me there, waiting outside.

"Took you long enough to get out here, thought I was gonna get soaked!" he said when I walked out, and he glared at the rain. It was all too much though, I could tell that I was going to cry soon, and I ran to his arms. I fit right in his arms, almost like he was made for me.

"Why?" I asked, and out of the corner of my eye I saw lightning flash, and I felt the rain pour harder on my skin.

"Why what?" he asked, and I could practically feel him smirking at me.

"Why do you have to be in the mafia? Why me? Why do I have to have a family full of cops? Why does all this always happen to me? Why couldn't you tell me that you were in the mafia in the first place, and save me all this pain? Why does the nicest, funniest, best looking, and just...most perfect man I've ever met have to be in the mafia?"

"I didn't choose to be in the mafia, because they chose to be cops, because some people just have everything happen to them, because I know you wouldn't have gone out with me if you did, and A) those are the exact words I use to describe you and B) see first answer." he told me, answering all my questions at once. I felt the tears start streaming down my face, it was too much. I had been through a lot in the last 24-hours.

"Why are you in it if you don't want to be?"

"I had a complicated series of events leading to the mafia. It's a long story."

"I have time." I said, and he gestured to a bench.

"I was born in Radiant Garden, in fact I lived there until I was 15. That was the day my parents died, Xemnas was a family friend. Or at least that's what he told the court, and that's where they moved me. So I was moved from Radiant Garden to Castle Oblivion, and at first I resisted the mafia. However, he started having me do favors for him, and eventually I just got sucked into the Organization. I never wanted this, but I got it anyway. But I guess that if I'd never gotten this, I never would have met you."

"I used to live in Radiant Garden too. My idiot brother messed something up at a party, and all of a sudden we were such social pariahs that they decided to kick us out, and here we went. My parents moved back years ago, however my brother and I still live here. But I never regret it. I don't think Leon does either, however some days I hear him talking to himself, however I think he's talking to Cameryn." I explained.

"Who's Cameryn?" he asked.

"My sister, she died at that same party that he messed up at. I think he blames himself, but it's not his fault. He wasn't even involved with it." I told him, and we just stopped talking and enjoyed being together. My head was on his chest, and I could hear his heartbeat, just like he could probably feel mine.

X-x-X-x

The next night was the first night he took me up on the clocktower. It felt so good with the humid breeze and the sea-salt ice cream, but I frowned when I saw the only police car in Leon's force that was a mustang pull next to it. It was amazing that I could see from here, but I could. I saw Ven and Sora climb out, and I panicked when they came up, they only took the cop car when they were on patrol. That meant that they discovered where they were.

"Axel. It's Roxas' brothers. They're coming." I told him, and he stood up. I stood up with him, however before we could get to either the stairs or elevator that led to the ground level, Sora had opened the door. There was only one thing to do. I grabbed Axel's arm.

And we jumped.

Chapter 3

I heard my name being shouted from the clocktower, and I could see a crowd forming in the streets below. I started to whispered the words to If I Die Young by The Band Perry. I had never liked roller coasters, however I loved the way the air rushed past my face, the way my heart started pounding, the adrenaline in this moment, and I wondered how I could ever have hated them. I saw Arcee and my brother in the front of the crowd, and for a second there I swear I saw Cameryn. I noticed the fire escape on the side, and decided that since I wanted to live, I would grab on. However, it wasn't until the last one that I was able to grab on, and by then Axel had the same idea, and this spot didn't promise a deadly drop should my grip fail.

"We're alive." I said, breath speeding. I noticed that Axel's name was also being called, and I saw the Organization. I gasped at the two youngest members, it was Sora and Ven's brother Roxas and Kairi's sister Xion. I had known them for a long time, and I would never have picked them as the type to be in the Organization. Then again, neither was Axel.

"And together." he said, and then kissed me. A short kiss, since we didn't want to fall, and afterwards I checked just how much distance there was between us and the ground. It was far enough that I could break something, however I realized that there was a ladder, and immediately climbed down.

"You coming?" I asked and he nodded. I dropped to the ground and was immediately surrounded by Arcee and Leon.

"You could have gotten yourself killed!" Arcee yelled when she got over here.

"I thought I told you that I didn't want you seeing him." Leon told me.

"I know, it was stupid, but I just panicked when cops were coming up and Axel was up here. I thought they were gonna take him away. And Squall," I said, using Leon's real name, which I only did when I was dead serious and he needed to get something through his head, "you did tell me, I just didn't listen. I listen to my heart first, not you."

"Grace, you know that could take you straight to your grave." he said.

"It could also lead me in the right direction. And by the way, if you call Mom, I will happily beat you with a wooden stick."

X-x-X-x

"Grace, wake up." Axel commanded in the middle of the night, gently shaking my arm.

"Five more minutes, Axel..." I muttered as if this were a daily occurrence. "Wait, Axel, what are you doing in my room?!"

"You need to run, they sent me to capture you, I won't of course, but if I don't they'll send someone after you. They already know where you work and possibly where you live, you need to run. Run like hell until they give up looking for you." he told me, and then when I didn't react he poked my arm. "You awake? You need to run, got it memorized?"

"I'm up, I'm up..." I muttered, and went to put on jeans and a t-shirt. "Now what ungodly hour have you gotten me up at?"

"What, it's only 3 AM, what's wrong with that?" he asked jokingly, laughing at my expression. I grabbed my brush and ran it through my messy hair.

"Remind me why you broke into my house at THREE O CLOCK IN THE FREAKIN MORNING to tell me to run."

"Because, they sent me to capture you." he told me, then acted like he was gonna grab me, which I dodged, which I wouldn't be able to do if he weren't just joking, he was just that skilled. "But I'm not going to, and since I'm not, they're gonna send someone else. And chances are, it will be someone who's seen you, probably Lexaeus since he could pick you up by the head with one hand. You have some family up in Radiant Garden, right? Just go there."

"Nope, that would require an explanation, and if I told my mom that I was falling in love with a member of the- did I just say the falling in love part out loud?"

"Yes." he replied, then he kissed me. "It's okay, I think I'm falling for you too." I felt the heat rush to my cheeks, and got up.

"I need to go. If you want to be left alone, go tell Leon where I'm going, and tell him that you weren't gonna hurt him first, if you don't wanna get shot. When will I see you again?"

"Hopefully not until they give up, but if they capture you, I know where to go." he told me, and I didn't want to leave. I wanted to stay here, stay in this moment for eternity. I walked out to my balcony, jumped to the nearby tree, and climbed down.

X-x-X-x

I was panting, trying to catch my breath, as I was chased by a blue-haired man with an X-scar between his eyes and yellow eyes.

"I'm...Not...Gonna...Let...The...Organization...Take...Me!" I yelled between breaths, and picked up the pace. I weaved through the few people there were on the sidewalks, and jumped over the occasional obstacle. I had nearly reached my limit when I collided with another of the Organization. This one was about Evan's, Leon's partner in stopping crime, height, with silver hair, tanned skin, and amber eyes.

"You don't have me yet!" I shouted, then ducked into the nearby alley. I saw a tall, musclebound one waiting at the end, obviously the Lexaeus that Axel told me about, judging by the fact that he looked like he was on steroids. I started to climb the ladder that was on the side of a building, and felt a hand grab my ankle. I was about to kick whoever it was in the face when I felt a tug that almost pulled me right off the ladder, had I not scrambled to get my grip. I kicked, however it did nothing. I felt another tug, and the whoosh of air around me, and the last thing I remember is thinking about Leon's police force, and hitting the ground. Evan was his partner, therefor just a rank under him, and then there was Eraqus. Everyone called him Master Eraqus, and he had to be close to retirement age. He had to be at least my parents' age, however was still in the force. There was also Terra and Aqua, whom Eraqus had trained himself, and I swear they had a thing going. Then there were the youngest on the force, only coming in this year, there were the brothers Sora and Ventus, and their friends Kairi and Riku. They could all probably take me out, but not without a fight. These people were my family, and I pretty much pushed them away. I felt my body hit the cold concrete and blacked out.

Chapter 4

I woke up some time later in a room that looked totally foreign to me. I noticed the pounding in the back of my head, and remembered that I had fallen from at least 10 feet in the air, and saw Axel sitting on the couch that was across the room from me.

"Your brother is scarier than Xemnas, I swear..." he muttered, though it was loud enough to hear.

"There aren't many things scarier than Leon, and just who is Xemnas?" I asked, and hear a door slam. I saw the same silver haired man from the chase walk into the room, and I glared at him.

"That's Xemnas." Axel stated, and I had to admit that Leon was scarier when he was angry, however that's all I could give him, as Xemnas was almost equally fear-inducing. I stood my ground and stood up.

"What's the big idea, kidnapping me? What could your motive possibly be?" I asked, sounding fearless though on the inside I was about ready to run out of the room in fear.

"Your brother," he said, voice filled with hate when he said brother, "Took one of us into custody, I figure you'll make a nice ransom to get Naminé back. She's very important to our plans."

"Too lazy to pay her bail, Xemmy?" I asked, and he looked infuriated. He walked out of the room and slammed the door.

"You know, if I'd never seen Leon angry, I'd say that Xemnas is fear itself." I said once the door shut. I looked around the room, the door and wall connected were made of glass, and I noted this for future escape plans, and there were two doors on the wall that the couch was on, one with a walk in closet and one with a bathroom, and against the next wall was a white bed.

"He's better when he's not angry, and once he starts sending you on missions." Axel told me, and that only fueled my rage toward Xemnas.

"I'm not joining, he can't make me go on missions if I'm not a member. I'll never join."

"What's what I said, but it's like you don't have a choice. You'll see what I mean. And by the way, stay away from Marluxia, he might act like he likes you, but he's only going to manipulate you into a tool to take over. The only one he can really stand around here is Larxene."He said, and a man with green eyes that were more of a bright green than Axel's, but I still favored Axel's, and hair that was almost blonde, but not quite white or gray, it wasn't easy to describe.

"Drink this." he told me simply, then watched.

"Don't drink it, you never know what kind of experiments he's doing this time." Axel whispered in my ear. I drank it anyway, knowing something would happen if I didn't cooperate, and I immediately fell asleep, though I could hear what was going on around me at the moment.

"The sleeping potion works, let's try the awakening." he said, and I felt a few drops of liquid on the skin of my arm. I immediately shot up, feeling a burning pain in my arm.

"My arm is on FIRE you idiot!" I yelled at him.

"Vexen, you might want to go work on one that doesn't set someone's arm burning." Axel said coldly, and Vexen walked out of the room. I ran into the bathroom and splashed cold water on my arm, hoping to get the potion or whatever off of my arm. I finally got my arm to stop burning, and decided not to take anything that Vexen gave me.

X-x-X-x

Three weeks later I was finally getting used to things around here. Even if these people were pretty crazy, this place was starting to feel like home. I heard the door open, and I glanced up from City of Fallen Angels just long enough to see that it was Vexen, and continued reading.

"I'm not taking it, Vexen." I said, not looking up again from my book to look at what he had. I noticed he had left the door open, while the glass wall was shatter-proof and filled with electricity that only went off when you were striking it(found that out the hard way, I swear my hair still sticks up in the morning), the door did not electrocute you if you left it open and I would just happen to pass through it.

"Today, you get your tattoo that signifies your official joining of the Organization." he told me, completely ignoring what I had said. I put the book down with a look of horror on my face. I got up, and instead of pointing to where I wanted the tattoo like Vexen wanted, I kicked him in the shin, sending him to the ground, and ran through the open door. I ran through the hallways that I had memorized to the door that led to the open air. When I opened the door, I froze. I could have sworn there were stairs leading to the ground out here. I was about to jump, even though I would probably break something should I not be as lucky as when I jumped off the clocktower, when I felt someone grab me by the head.

"Let. Go." I said, royally ticked. Lexaeus didn't let me go, much to my annoyance, and started carrying me in the direction of Xemnas's office.

"I can walk, you know." I said angrily.

"I know that, I do not trust you to not run away." he said, and it was the most I had ever heard him speak. However, he did sling me over the shoulder as opposed to embarrassingly being carried by the head.

"What did you do this time?" Xemnas asked boredly after I was dropped into his office.

"Ran because Vexen tried to tattoo me. And no, I'm not gonna let you tattoo me." I told him coldly. I had not warmed up to Xemnas, nor him to me.

"You will join us." he said with a glare, which I returned.

"I won't get a tattoo." I stated stubbornly, and his glare intensified to the point where if he could he would me exploding my brain. I glared back, and as his glare increased even more, I heard the books on the bookshelf behind me start to shake. I felt myself being yanked by the arm out of the room, and was confused when I saw that it was Axel.

"How mad did you make him?" Axel asked once we were out.

"Well...how mad would he be if I tried to escape because Vexen tried to tattoo me, then denied his authority? As in big time." I said, confused as to why it mattered.

"How are you even alive? I saw the glare, the books shaking behind you. That's enough to have human splatter on the walls for a normal person. And you didn't even flinch."

"What, is he a psychokinetic?"

"Yes, each of us is chosen for special abilities, I only know some of them though, I didn't get to look through the member files long enough. Xemnas is a psychokinetic, Larxene can't be electrocuted, Demyx can hold his breath underwater for a really long time, I'd say infinite if he tried, I can't get carbon monoxide poisoned. You know, as in smoke. Which, would explain why I've managed to make it out of ever fire I've started. You've been able to defy Xemnas's powers even at full blast, and you've lived through things that most humans couldn't, or at least couldn't without serious injuries." he said, and I couldn't speak. Me? I wasn't anything special. Just a regular person. That was, until the day I met Axel.

Chapter 5

"I'm not wearing this dress, it's practically a shirt!" I yelled at Xemnas and Axel, staring in horror at the short ivory halter dress that, in my opinion, was practically lingerie, and the matching ribbon heels.

"I like it already!" Axel said through the door, and I could almost feel the smirk on his face. I kicked the door, hoping that it would hit him, and even if it didn't he would get the picture.

"You will wear it, and no you can't wear pants with it, XV." Xemnas said through the door, and I kicked it harder. "And if you kick that door one more time, I will come in there!"

"Oooouh, I'm soooo scared, Xemmy!" I taunted, daring him to come in here. However, I didn't expect him to open the door and come in just from that remark. I immediately, without thinking, tackled him in an attack, hands flying up to his face to claw at it, when I realized that strangling would be much more effective.

"GET.OFF.ME." Xemnas said in a voice that would make a normal person pee their pants, however I wasn't scared, he couldn't move me if he wanted to, at least with his mind, I wasn't sure if he could otherwise. I immediately got out my chakram necklace and started cutting in random places, wherever I could find, but never his throat, when he shoved me off. "Next time you get angry at me, try not to kill me."

"I'll try." I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes. I waited until he left the room to change into the dress, however instead of going for the idiotic ribbon heels, I grabbed a pair of black knee-high leather boots with a slight wedge heel, smirking at how much better it looked, and immediately grabbed for one of the black trench coats, since none of my bracelets matched. I walked out, and I could practically feel Xemnas's anger at me not wearing exactly what he wanted me to.

"You look..." Axel said, trying to find words and failing.

"Thanks, Axel." I said with a laugh. However, I stopped laughing as soon as I felt a tug at my coat.

"I'll let you keep the boots, but the coat has to go." Xemnas stated, and I realized that I couldn't hide my scars forever.

"Fine." I said, and took off my coat, showing them my left wrist. "You know why I wore it in the first place? To hide that. The remnants of my past that will never leave me. I may have cutter's scars on my arms, but I don't do it anymore, and I was really hoping to hide the fact that I had them in the first place."

"You cut?" Axel asked with an edge of worry in his voice, however the fact that it had any edge at all for some reason brought me back to the first night I was discovered.

-Flashback-

"You cut, how could you do this to me, Grace?!"
he asked, an unmistakable edge of anger in his voice.

"I'm sorry! I know you hate hospitals, I know that it's a higher chance of them fighting the bruises, I swear I didn't mean to cut that deep!" I said frantically, heart meter speeding up as my worry increased.

"I think you know what the punishment for something like this is, Grace."

"No, please Vanitas!" I shouted, knowing full well and
not wanting it.

-End Flashback

I stared ahead into space, not realizing that I was shouting the same thing over and over until my hearing tuned in and I could hear, and as soon as I did, I stopped screaming, but I was still frozen. I could hear, but I couldn't speak or move. I felt Axel's arms around me and immediately unfroze. I loved the feeling of his arms around me, it made me feel protected, safe.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he whispered in my ear.

"I don't know, I just didn't want you to know. I think I was afraid you would leave me..." I murmured. I heard Xemnas clear his throat behind me, and I saw him point to the door. "I guess we should leave now." I cast a death-glare at Xemnas, cursing him with a thousand years of death and one year of life with stale graham crackers.

X-x-X-x

"Here, let me check the seat first, I swear, if Xigbar messed with my motorcycle again..." Axel muttered, checking his motorcycle to make sure it wasn't rigged before we left.

"I don't doubt that Xigbar and Roxas pull a lot of pranks, and I also don't doubt that they drag Xion and Demyx in on it too, when Demyx isn't high..." I muttered, and I swore that if Demyx asked me to get his weed one more time, I was gonna kill him.

"Okay, it looks safe, you ready for your first official mission?" Axel asked with a glint in his eye that I couldn't quite place.

"Yeah, I guess I am..." I muttered, making sure I still had the knife hidden in my boot. He handed me the black helmet with the insignia that I recognized as the Organization's mark. I climbed on the motorcycle behind Axel, and wrapped my arms around him.

X-x-X-x

"What is it?" I asked, Axel muttering a long stream of cursing in several languages.

"There's one thing I didn't check, and that's what Xigbar messed with. When I tell you jump, you jump, got it memorized? I'm probably going to wreck my bike but Xigbar completely disabled my brakes, which I'm going to kill him for later." Axel replied, starting to swerve the bike towards a black SUV. "Jump!" I jumped from the motorcycle, and while Axel had jumped off with ease, somehow my foot had gotten caught. I immediately panicked and started wrestling myself free before we crashed when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me and pull me out, and I thanked my crossed stars, though rarely lucky, that I had Axel. I had always wondered how Axel and I had ended up as star-crossed lovers, but now I realized that maybe it was just meant to be, maybe this was the reason I was in the mafia, maybe I was just made for it. I had learned to accept my fate, and if I was being truthful the Organization was becoming like my second family.

"Well that was fun." I said somewhat sarcastically, and he rolled his eyes at me.

"We are never doing that again, got it memorized?" he said, and being the weird person that I am, and being too lazy to walk to the casino we were supposed to be going to, not to mention the fact that I was wearing heels even if they weren't as high as the ribbon heels, I immediately jumped on his back, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Onward, my trusty steed!" I yelled, earning me many confused looks and a few "WTF?"s. He gave me a look, but otherwise went on.

X-x-X-x

I felt the stares on me as I walked through the casino, some of them were hate-filled glares, others were just plain undressing me with their eyes, which did not make me feel comfortable in the slightest. We finally settled in a table with a bunch of women wearing about as much as I was, surrounding the typical definition of a sleazebag, AKA, the dad from Matilda.

"Axel, sit down! I had no idea that the Organization recruited the pretty ones as well, the closest thing I've seen to a beautiful woman before today from you is Larxene, and let me tell you..." he trailed off, and I heard Axel whisper in my ear.

"This is why Xemnas had you dress like this, he has a weakness for scantily clad women, especially beautiful ones like you." Axel stated in a whisper.

"And just what is your name, girly?" he asked me, and I felt a shudder run up my spine.

"Now, do you really need to know that, because I doubt you want to." I said, attempting to sound mysterious.

X-x-X-x

"I'm currently thanking my lucky stars that we're not playing strip poker." I said, losing at poker yet again, which is why I never came to casinos, because I couldn't gamble for the life of me. I was so glad that I did not give in to the desire to see Axel in his boxers and agree to play strip poker, because that would be just plain embarrassing, due to the fact that I can never win.

"Aw, you take all the fun out of it!" Axel said jokingly, and I smirked. "Now, Karvoski, let's get down to business." I felt a gun press against my temple, but this time I was determined to have the gun myself. I felt a bullet fire right past my head, so close, and immediately grabbed the gun and pointed it at Karvoski's body guard.

"You wouldn't shoot, girly." Karvoski stated.

"Oh yeah? Watch me."

X-x-X-x

"I can't believe I killed somebody." I whispered in the alleyway outside the casino. The only reason we weren't gone yet was that the motorcycle was wrecked and the driver wasn't here yet.

"You can't be in denial about every killing or you will never be a good mafia member." Axel said, albeit with wisdom, however it wasn't what I wanted to hear. I immediately got an idea that would probably get me in trouble, but I didn't care at this point.

"I may not ever be a good mafia girl, but I know one thing I'll always be good at." I whispered in his ear, and I kissed him, pushing him against the wall before he could fight back and dominate. I shoved my tongue in his mouth, desperate for some sort of control, however it had the desired effect as I heard him mutter a low growl and try to push me against the wall behind me, however I wasn't having that. I pushed us to the ground, finding it easier that way than standing, and before I had time to think about it, Axel's jacket was unzipped, revealing the bare chest below, my hands all over his muscle-toned chest and abdomen, before he pushed me away.

"I'll always be good at driving you crazy." I whispered in his ear, and I could practically feel the smirk on his face.

"Not that I mind, but you don't have to practically molest me to prove that you can drive me crazy at any time. Do you know how hard it is to resist you, especially right now, dressed like you are?" he whispered, breathing uneven, and I laughed. I knew exactly what he meant, but I didn't care. I was with Axel, and right now that's all that mattered.

Chapter 6

I blew the bangs that were right in front of my face, completely bored.

"Junior prom has got to be the most boring thing ever." I muttered, wondering if it just seemed that way to me because I didn't have a date.

"Wanna dance?" I heard a voice similar to Sora's, yet darker, and looked up to see a darker, more muscular version of Sora. And by darker, I mean jet black hair and golden eyes, similar to what you see when you think of darkness. I stared into his golden eyes, he didn't seem to be making fun of me.

"Sure." I answered, smiling at him. I heard the song that was on, and thought it applied, and started singing softly, I loved this song. I'm With You by Avril Lavigne. "
It's a damn cold night, tryin' to figure out this life, won't you take me by the hand, take me somewhere new, I don't know who you are, but I'm with you..." I decided that maybe prom wasn't so bad after all. I looked up right when I knew, since this was my memory, that Vanitas would kiss me, living in the moment for once instead of mourning the time lost with Vanitas after high school. For a second his eyes flashed an almost unnatural emerald green, hair turning bright red with longer spikes, and tattoos under his eyes, when he flashed back to normal so quickly I wasn't sure if I imagined it. I felt his lips press against mine, and it felt like an out of body experience, when I flashed forward a few minutes to the point where we ended up making out against the wall, feeling the passion once more that I hadn't felt with him since we left high school and after that not until I had found Axel. I once again flashed forward, though this time by a few years, to the day I left Vanitas.

"Why don't I just kill myself? It's the only way I can get out of this hellish nightmare!" I shouted at Vanitas, holding the gun to my temple.

"Don't do that, I swear, I can change!" Vanitas said, attempting to sooth me, however I could tell when he was lying, anymore.

"You say that all the time, but you never do it! You change for a little while, then you start drinking, then you get angry, and then you start hitting me again! And I'm sick of it!" I yelled, and shot a gunfire at the wall, purposely missing him, a distraction was all that I needed, and slipped out the door, mind you I didn't have anything but the gun and Vanitas's car keys, but I was determined to go home. Even if Leon was at a SOLDIER party with Arcee, Cloud, and all his other friends, I didn't care, I needed my older brother. I drove over there, and heard a scream.

I woke up from the dream with a gasp, covered in sweat and tangled in the blankets, obviously I had been tossing and turning all night. I couldn't believe that I had dreamed about Vanitas again, I hadn't done that in years. Then again, Axel made feelings come up in me that I hadn't felt in years, my teenage hormones had stopped early because I was to busy getting the lights being beaten out of me by the one person I trusted at the time, Vanitas. It was impossible to admit that he didn't have beauty, but the evil his heart contained far overshadowed it. I remembered that in my dream I heard a scream, which was not part of my memory, and immediately recognized it as Arcee's. I ran down the hallway, not caring who saw my red Scottie pajama pants and River Run t-shirt, running in the direction that there was screaming.. I passed Alcatraz's room, the only member's room to the left of mine, wondering what exactly he looked like. All I knew was that he was supposed to be some sort of superhuman and ate a lot of twinkies. I had never met him, when he wasn't on missions, he mostly stayed in his room,never really being social unless it was karaoke night. That's right, karaoke every Friday, and I had somehow missed that. Maybe because I wasn't actually a member of the Organization yet whenever they had them. I turned the corner into the passageway between the two buildings, when I saw Arcee being held by her arms, Xaldin having one, and Lexaeus having the other, while she kicked in every direction attempting to hit her captors.

"Let her go." I said coldly, I was awoken at 3 in the morning by two of my least favorite Organization members kidnapping my best friend. Needless to say, I was not in a good mood, coupled with the fact that I had a nightmare about Vanitas.

"Last I checked, you didn't have any authority over us." Xaldin stated.

"Oh, I have ways of making you listen..." I said with a hint of evil in my voice. I felt a gust of wind start to push me back, however I didn't feel it on my face, didn't feel it whipping my arms. I looked around, gasping at what I saw. There was a perfectly formed egg-like shape around my body, completely blocking the wind. I threw my hands up experimentally, the barrier stretched to accommodate the movement, and I could tell nobody had seen this coming. I felt the wind increase, and by my nature, I increased resisting, until I was mentally pushing against it as hard as I could, when the wind stopped trying to pin me forcefully to the wall, and instead blew in Xaldin's direction.

"I-I did that?" I asked, to pretty much no one, in shock.

"Lexaeus, do something!" Xaldin shouted angrily, a difference between his usual emotionless personality, often making fun of those who actually felt things like anger and love, and pitting it against them.

"He is not a fool, for it would just be thrown back at him." Zexion said from behind me, one of my best friends since joining the Organization, our love of books and ever growing annoyance with those who "tlk lyk dis", led to an immediate friendship. I took the momentary confusion as to where exactly Zexion had come from to grab Arcee, the wind had knocked Xaldin back, and Lexaeus had let go as soon as the gust let up, all I had to do was go grab her.

"What are you doing here?!" I practically growled when I had gotten her away from them.

"I could ask you that, I have no clue, one minute I'm at home sleeping, the next I'm being grabbed by these idiots and dragged here!" Arcee shouted angrily.

"I would hardly call Lexaeus an idiot, he's one of the smartest people here, even if he doesn't speak much. And don't give me that look, Zexy, I said one of them, you're still the smartest one here." I said, more calmly this time. I saw Zexion's glare at me intensify, he hated when I used his nickname, and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"That's beside the point, why am I at the Organization headquarters?" Arcee asked, starting to get frustrated. I felt a hulking presence behind me and turned around.

"Alcatraz, go tell Superior that we have a new member." I said with a grin, staring directly at Arcee as her jaw dropped.

"When did I say I was joining?!" she screeched.

"You didn't. I did, just now. Didn't you hear me?" I stated with a smirk.

"Nooooo, I'm deaf!" she said sarcastically, laughing like her normal self.

X-x-X-x

After a tired looking Xemnas dragged Arcee to his office, I went to my room, however did not sleep, knowing the images of that night's dream would haunt my subconscious thoughts, and instead decided to read. I had recently run by the Organization's library, which had freaking everything because Zexion went book shopping a lot, so I had a lot of reading material. I picked up Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and started reading, finishing it by the time Axel came in to wake me up.

"We really need to get you an alarm clock..." he muttered, shaking his head. "Anyway, today's the day that you get to decorate your room..."

"Axel? What's wrong?" I asked, there was definitely something wrong. He wasn't even looking me in the eye, and he was never this quiet.

"Nothing, let's just go look at furniture for your room."

"I never knew you could decorate yours, I thought everyone's room looked like this." I said jokingly, attempting to get Axel to snap out of whatever was wrong with him. There was something wrong with Axel, he just wasn't telling me what.

X-x-X-x

The next day(the Organization was efficient) the big furniture was out, waiting for me to take over, while the rest was still packed up in boxes, however I would make quick work of them, making my room look epic. What was already complete was the electricity-wired glass that was the wall with a door on it was now replaced with mirror glass, providing the whole room with a mirror, the walls having been painted, alternating between fiery red and ice blue, and black carpet being put down over the hardwood-replica floor. I smiled, picturing how I was going to decorate my room.

X-x-X-x

I had finished it, finished my room. Eventually I'll draw you a diagram, however, for now I'll just describe. On the wall on the left when you came in, which was red, there were plenty of pictures from my life that I'd managed to retrieve from my house without Leon noticing, along with a blue couch with red and hot pink throw pillows, and on the blue wall facing the door there was my double bed with ice blue sheets, red comforter, hot pink bed skirt, and white, hot pink, red, and blue pi9llows, and at the end of the bed there were two bean bag chairs, one white and one red, and on the other red wall there was a mounted flatscreen(And of course, the whole room was paid for out of the Organization's pocket, not to mention that the last person who had this room happened to have a flatscreen) for mostly video games however, some TV was watched, and then the doors to the closet and the bathroom I hadn't decorated yet. I looked at my watch, and cursed.

"It's not that late yet, is it?!" I asked, freaking out. I ran to the closet, quickly picking up a black tank top with flames and a pair of jeans, taking a quick shower, blow-drying my hair, and getting dressed. I heard a knock on my door and looked up, forgetting that I wouldn't see anyone past the glass.

"Just a second!" I shouted, lacing my black converse. I opened the door, I couldn't separate anything between Axel and I quickly enough, to be honest. He had been acting strange since we got back from the casino, and I wanted to figure out what it was, it was just plain strange. His personality had pretty much taken a 180 around me, and I didn't understand why.

"Hey, you." I said with a smile when I finally managed to get the stupid door open, to find Axel standing there in a black t-shirt that clung closely to his toned body, and jeans that made his hips seem wider, and sexier, than most guys had, which was a turn-on for me, unlike what most girls would probably want. Then again, I heard that he's had his fair share of one-night stands in his lifetime... I'm rambling again, aren't I?

"Hey..." he muttered, staring off into space, he looked down at me, eyes locking mine for a moment before going anywhere else but at my own eyes. I noticed the hurt, the torture in his eyes, further backing my theory that something was wrong with him.

"You okay?" I asked, grabbing his hand without really thinking.

"I'm fine." he stated, yet I knew from personal experience that when you say that you're fine, usually you were lying and you weren't fine but you wouldn't tell anyone.

X-x-X-x

I would tell you how the karaoke night went, however, it wasn't worth mentioning this time, however, the song list went as follows:

Axel: Thanks For The Memories by Fall Out Boy

Rockstar by Nickelback

After that point Axel stopped singing, and instead decided to just listen and drink until he passed out. Which I told him not to do, but he ignored me and ordered more alcohol.

Grace: Secrets by One Republic

Thanks For The Memories by Fall Out Boy(I challenged Axel on that song, and I'm not exactly sure who won)

The Only Exception byParamore

Alpha Dog by Fall Out Boy

Perfect by P!nk(The clean version)

When I'm Gone by 3 Doors Down

And finally, If I Die Young by The Band Perry(I apologize for making a long list to all those who suffer from ADD and/or ADHD...)

Arcee decided not to sing anything, and I'm still trying to repress most of the other's performances. Especially Vexen's, that was awful. Anyway, now that you found the song list that you were so curious to find out, I swear I'll actually tell you about next week's karaoke night. I walked into my room, saying goodnight to Axel as he walked back to his room, when I noticed some flowers sitting on the bed, roses as red as blood.

"For your amazing karaoke performance" I read aloud from the card, wondering who sent it, as it wasn't signed. I cursed as I pricked my finger on the thorns, going to the bathroom to find band-aids, because for some reason it was bleeding pretty well for a small wound. I started feeling dizzy, and my ears started ringing, and before I could make it back to the bed, everything went black.

Chapter 7

I walked up the stairs to mine and Vanitas' apartment, getting out my keys, slightly humming the tune to Homeboy. I heard voices from the other side of the door, knocking on the door after unlocking the door.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything, Vanitas!" I said cheerfully, until I walked in, when my heart sank so far I swore I was squishing it with every step I took. "Master Xehanort..." The name rolled off my tongue like acid, my eyes darting between Master Xehanort and Vanitas, the way they were obviously closely talking before I interrupted, staring in horror. I knew exactly who Master Xehanort was, as he was one of the people feared and wanted by the police(particularly SOLDIER) in Radiant Garden. He was the leader of the Unversed, and him being here could mean nothing but trouble, my brain putting together the pieces.

"Grace, what are you doing here?" Vanitas growled, obviously pissed off. Vanitas, in the Unversed? No way, I knew him better...didn't I? But the tone in his voice, the fact that Master Xehanort was here in the first place, how closely they talked, I felt my face go white as I put the pieces together.

"Dammit, she's gonna-" Vanitas shouted, and everything went black. That was when my life became hell. Because, after all, it made sense that abuse would make me stay so that way I would never tell anyone. At least, in Vanitas' mind it did. I felt the dream flash forward about a year to right after my last dream, when I went to the SOLDIER party to find Leon.

"Leon!" I tried to shout over the loud music pumping through the speakers, however it didn't seem like he could hear me. I caught a sight of him for a moment, and immediately wove my way through the people to get there, keeping my eyes on his tall figure. Soon I finally caught up to him.

"Heyyyyyyy, Gravy Grace, when'd youuuu get hereee?" Arcee slurred out, half-way leaning against Leon for support, obviously intoxicated, on what I wasn't sure.

"What's going on, Grace?" Leon asked. Yes, in case you noticed, I'm using their names that they started using when they were banished from Radiant Garden, it was just how I referred to them so often that my sub-conscious used them.

"Vanitas..." I muttered, barely having the strength to say anything, due to all the fear that Vanitas had threatened me with when we were together.

"Whaaat about Vani-poo?" Arcee asked, and I was beginning to think someone had taken drugs to this party.

"Arcee, what are you on?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Noooothingggg!"

"Really?"

"Yeahhh, I only had a little tequila, and these men gave me some special chocolates, they taste so good!" Arcee said with a giggle.

"Leon, how much is a little tequila?" I asked, immediately suspicious.

"A little is past the legal limit..." he muttered, and I sighed. Arcee did this every time there was a party with alcohol.

"So basically you're drunk
and high?" I asked Arcee, and she nodded a few times. I rolled my eyes, and gave Leon the look. "I thought you were supposed to take care of your date like a gentleman?"

"I couldn't do anything, she wouldn't listen to me when I told her to stop drinking and she wouldn't listen to me when that guy wanted to give her chocolate and I told her no, now look at her, it was one of those
special chocolates, I'm going to have to deal with this all night, and not to mention she's all over me..." he muttered, voice trailing off at the end as Arcee tried to drag him to the first available room she could find.

"I'm going to go hide somewhere, tell Mom I'll stay there tonight..." I muttered, running off to the nearest corner, brushing around many people, finding it particularly hard to get around a guy with red spikes making out with a blonde girl with hair styled like antennas, wondering where I'd seen the man, he felt so familiar, but shrugging it off as I sat down in a corner under a table(why they put a table against a corner I wasn't sure), listening to the songs that they played, sighing as I heard sappy songs. If I had been in a stable relationship, before I ended it anyway, it probably would've made me happy, but now it just reminded me of how messed up my life was. And then all hell broke loose. In other words, the cops came.

"Is Grace Leonhart-Kuratai on the perimeter? Her husband Vanitas has reported her missing." The officer in front asked in a booming voice.

"Husband?!" I choked out, a little too loud, gathering their attention to me.

"Are you Grace?" Mr. Police Officer Person, or POP for short, asked, crouching down to look me in the eye.

"Depends, are you taking me back?"

"Of course, your husband-"

"He's not my husband! He's not my anything any more!" I yelled, somehow managing to jump from under the table without hitting my head, and running off. I heard them chasing after me, but I didn't care, I had to run faster, I had to hide. They couldn't take me back. I stopped in a room that I could tell was full of Flood Unversed, because their disguises were starting to fade, on their hands the skin was starting to go back to blue, eyes becoming more red, slanted, and the pupils were starting to blur away.

"Eyyy, you want some chocolates?" one of them asked, and I glared at the Flood, they were so useless that Vanitas only sent them on drug dealing and rarely recon. Not to mention the atrocious grammar.

"No, you should go back to Vanitas.
Now." I told them, venom reaching my voice when they didn't move.

"Ey, you gotta be da boss man's -bleep-, no one else would tell us what to do, or see us, what, is our mask going away?"

"I'm not the boss man's anything any more, but you should still leave." I told them, and hid behind the couch they were sitting on. I heard the officers run in, panting from exertion, while I was fine, I had good endurance, much better than anyone else I knew, except maybe Arcee, my Mom says it's because of what I am, but she never told me what it is.

"Is she in here?" I heard my cousin Katreena ask, and I groaned internally. If Katreena was here, then chances are that other members of my family were here too.

"She's hiding in here, you just gotta," the same guy that talked to me told them, and paused, probably to rub his fingers together for money, "and I'll tell you."

"Fine, where is she?" I heard Katreena ask again, and I heard the faint sound of money being piled onto the table, and I could tell that it was a lot.

"She's behind de couch." he said simply, and I got pissed off.

"YOU RATTED ME OUT!" I yelled, kicking the spot where he was, and jumping out and running off. I ran through the house just to come back to, that's right, the main room again. I was too tired to run anymore, so I just settled for hiding behind Leon.

"Now, honey, come out from behind your brother, and come with us, and we'll take you home to your husband." I heard my mother say, stepping out from the crowd of police officers.

"I told you! He's not my husband, he never was, and he's not my anything any more!" I yelled, tears threatening to spill out.

"We can check your men-"

"I'M NOT CRAZY! I would be crazy to want to go back! Do you know how it feels? DO YOU? Do you know how it feels to have to hope that the one that you love and thought loved you back won't hit you today? Do you know what it's like to hope that the one you love won't-" I cut off, not being able to continue, however I think they got the point, because I felt Leon's muscles tense up, and I could already see the I'm-going-to-murder-whoever-hurt-my-family look on his face, while Mom looked horrified, and she also looked at me in pity. I took the opportunity of the shock to try to make my escape, when I felt a hand grab my wrist.

"Don't leave, you're the life of the party!" Arcee said, then burst into a fit of giggles.

"Arcee, you need to lay off the special chocolates. Here, let's go-" and I whispered a prank to pull on Leon in her ear.

"Okay!" she said, chipper, and clearly drunk and high.

"What happened?" I asked, disoriented. All I remembered was pricking my finger on the roses, feeling dizzy, calling Axel and trying to walk to the bed, but not making it.

"Don't you remember? You tried to kill yourself." Axel said, and I stared at him agape.

-NOTICE: CHAPTERS 8 AND ON ARE BEING POSTED ON PAGE 3 BECAUSE THIS ONE IS TOO LONG-

Last edited by KHGrAxel on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://fansofkingdomhearts.rpg-board.net
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

Star Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed   Star Crossed EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:47 pm

Update Wink DON'T JUMPPPPPPPPP! Razz
Back to top Go down
xatreen IV
Admin
xatreen IV

Star Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed   Star Crossed EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:41 pm

hey grace when does xatreen (me)come in?LOL!KIDDING!(or am i...)
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

Star Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed   Star Crossed EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:49 pm

kairi67 wrote:
hey grace when does xatreen (me)come in?LOL!KIDDING!(or am i...)

maybe you will and maybe you won't Wink if i do the people on the other forum i have it up on will be so confused Razz
Back to top Go down
xatreen IV
Admin
xatreen IV

Star Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed   Star Crossed EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Well then the people on the other forum will know me and about our forum too Razz
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

Star Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed   Star Crossed EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:16 pm

xatreen IV wrote:
Well then the people on the other forum will know me and about our forum too Razz

true... i think in this next update kahlee will be mentioned cause this one guy's a creeper
Back to top Go down
xatreen IV
Admin
xatreen IV

Star Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed   Star Crossed EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:40 pm

and we all know kahlees a creeper and im not sure when exactly ill mention you but i will.
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

Star Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed   Star Crossed EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:10 am

xatreen IV wrote:
and we all know kahlees a creeper and im not sure when exactly ill mention you but i will.

noooo kahlee calls freakin everyone a creeper, and i might even put the elevator eyes thing on Razz
Back to top Go down
xatreen IV
Admin
xatreen IV

Star Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed   Star Crossed EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:33 pm

Heh heh...shes still a creeper Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

Star Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed   Star Crossed EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:38 pm

holy crap the updates are behind on here, I have Jessie sending me the other chapters from the other forum, because without them i can't update so i can't put kahlee's creeper reference or katreena OR ANYONE in this story Razz

EDIT: KHF is now caught up on Star Crossed
Back to top Go down
xatreen IV
Admin
xatreen IV

Star Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed   Star Crossed EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:22 pm

so i wont be in it? :\

Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

Star Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed   Star Crossed EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:29 pm

xatreen IV wrote:
so i wont be in it? :\

yeah you will Razz Jessie sent me the rest of the updates I had made from the other forum so I can update now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xatreen IV
Admin
xatreen IV

Star Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed   Star Crossed EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:41 am

Very Happy cooly cool! (oh crap hope kahlee doesnt see this or shell start sayin it AGAIN!)
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

Star Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed   Star Crossed EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 pm

xatreen IV wrote:
Very Happy cooly cool! (oh crap hope kahlee doesnt see this or shell start sayin it AGAIN!)

In fact I'm working on this update now Very Happy I'm trying to figure out where to put you...hmmmm...-starts thinking-
Back to top Go down
xatreen IV
Admin
xatreen IV

Star Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed   Star Crossed EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:01 pm

THX GRACE-A-LA! by da way you come in me story soon!
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

Star Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed   Star Crossed EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:08 am

UPDATE! This doesn't have Treena in it yet, but it's looooooooong and I finally finished it, daaaaaang when did I get so...IDK Razz -starts twitching- TOO MANY LINES...TOO MANY LETTERS...UPDATE...MUCH...TOO...LONG...-dies due to typing all that after losing it 4 times and thinking that would be the fifth- BTW cookies to whoever can tell me who Vanitas is...Evanescence if you do it they're sugar free, cause you've already played the game Razz
Back to top Go down
xatreen IV
Admin
xatreen IV

Star Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed   Star Crossed EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:19 pm

yeah, i dont know if im gonna continue on my story
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

Star Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed   Star Crossed EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:20 pm

xatreen IV wrote:
yeah, i dont know if im gonna continue on my story

Why not?
Back to top Go down
xatreen IV
Admin
xatreen IV

Star Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed   Star Crossed EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:01 pm

cuz it aint that great
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

Star Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed   Star Crossed EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:14 pm

xatreen IV wrote:
cuz it aint that great

I liked it, I mean it's your choice whether to continue it or not, but I for one liked it.
Back to top Go down
xatreen IV
Admin
xatreen IV

Star Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed   Star Crossed EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:55 am

maybe......
Back to top Go down
Helper

Star Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed   Star Crossed EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:55 pm

Ouuuh, why do you have to wear dah dress?

Quote :
I cast a death-glare at Xemnas, cursing him with a thousand years of death and one year of life with stale graham crackers.
Hahaha, that was like an Easter egg!!! so funny!!!

OMMMMMGGG! I started laughing Crazy! when you said about Demyx getting high!!!

Quote :
"What is it?" I asked, Axel muttering a long stream of cursing in several languages.

Scheiße? Wink

Why did Xigbar do that to Axels bike? :C dat noda nice!

I'll read more latter. Smile)) I have to get off the comp though :C

Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

Star Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed   Star Crossed EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:08 am

Scheiße wrote:
Ouuuh, why do you have to wear dah dress?

Quote :
I cast a death-glare at Xemnas, cursing him with a thousand years of death and one year of life with stale graham crackers.
Hahaha, that was like an Easter egg!!! so funny!!!

OMMMMMGGG! I started laughing Crazy! when you said about Demyx getting high!!!

Quote :

Scheiße? Wink

Why did Xigbar do that to Axels bike? :C dat noda nice!

I'll read more latter. Smile)) I have to get off the comp though :C

Cause Xemnas thinks it's necessary to get a discount from sleazebag Razz Cause he has a weakness for scantily clad women, especially pretty ones C: I don't think I believed Axel completely on the pretty part Razz

That's a joke Madeline and I have, because whenever I curse someone I curse them to a thousand years of death but she curses them to a life of stale graham crackers, so we compromised and decided on A Thousand Years Of Death And One Year Of Life Of Stale Graham Crackers Razz

Dem's a high little bugger, that's why we went to that drug dealer when you got high and i was like "XEMNAS IS GONNA KILL ME!"

Sure, why not, German can be one of the languages Razz

:C WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :C Come back soon or I'll hunt you down >:C
Back to top Go down
Helper

Star Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed   Star Crossed EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:49 am

Quote :
I felt the stares on me as I walked through the casino, some of them were hate-filled glares, others were just plain undressing me with their eyes

You don't get that on BF!!! LOOVVE IT! That line was pure nerve. ^_^

I wanna play strip poker with Alcatraz. ^_^ I don't care If I loose. Razz I'm sorry, but I just haaad to say that!

Quote :
"I may not ever be a good mafia girl, but I know one thing I'll always be good at." I whispered in his ear, and I kissed him, pushing him against the wall before he could fight back and dominate. I shoved my tongue in his mouth, desperate for some sort of control, however it had the desired effect as I heard him mutter a low growl and try to push me against the wall behind me, however I wasn't having that. I pushed us to the ground, finding it easier that way than standing, and before I had time to think about it, Axel's jacket was unzipped, revealing the bare chest below, my hands all over his muscle-toned chest and abdomen, before he pushed me away.

"I'll always be good at driving you crazy." I whispered in his ear, and I could practically feel the smirk on his face.

"Not that I mind, but you don't have to practically molest me to prove that you can drive me crazy at any time. Do you know how hard it is to resist you, especially right now, dressed like you are?" he whispered, breathing uneven, and I laughed. I knew exactly what he meant, but I didn't care. I was with Axel, and right now that's all that mattered.

Gravay Grace... all I have to say right now is.....

I LOVE THAT FLIPPIN' PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoooouuu soooo betta be writing more gurly! Coz thiz story is hawt, hawt, hawt!!!!
Back to top Go down
LunaGratia
Admin
LunaGratia

Star Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed   Star Crossed EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:56 pm

Scheiße wrote:
Quote :
I felt the stares on me as I walked through the casino, some of them were hate-filled glares, others were just plain undressing me with their eyes

You don't get that on BF!!! LOOVVE IT! That line was pure nerve. ^_^

I wanna play strip poker with Alcatraz. ^_^ I don't care If I loose. Razz I'm sorry, but I just haaad to say that!

Quote :

Gravay Grace... all I have to say right now is.....

I LOVE THAT FLIPPIN' PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoooouuu soooo betta be writing more gurly! Coz thiz story is hawt, hawt, hawt!!!!

Razz There's a looot in this chapter that would've gotten me banned on BVF Razz Evan, if you're reading this, I HAVE NO BOUNDARIES Razz *attempts to fly then remembers that gravity is one of the few boundaries she has Razz*

Maybe you can, if he doesn't pass out cause he drank tequila first Razz

I'll be writing more soon after I get my wits together after that last part, adn think of what I'm gonna do next, I have a vague impression but I need to form it better in my head Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star Crossed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Crossed   Star Crossed Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Crossed
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next